38. Olaf

"Babe" I whisper as I shake Josh awake. "Babe" I repeat but he still doesn't move. I sigh, lying back on the mattress and staring up at the ceiling. "Fine. I guess we won't have birthday sex before I go wake up Emma for school."

"Morning" Josh replies making me giggle as I turn my head to look at him.

"Oh so you're awake now huh?"

"Very awake" he smirks as he sits up and pulls me under him.

"Happy birthday" I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands splay out across my hips.

"Thank you" he says sweetly, ducking his lips down to close over mine. "You know what I want for my birthday?" he asks curiously.

"What?" I ask curiously, tugging the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Nothing" he replies making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I want nothing more than to sit here in our house and spend the day with you."

"Oh yea? And what exactly will we be doing all day?"

"Each other" he replies bluntly making me break into a fit of giggles as he leans back in to kiss me. I smile against his lips, parting his with my tongue as I deepen the kiss, reaching out to tug down his pajama pants. He hikes up my nightgown and pulls my lace thong down my legs before grabbing my hips and thrusting forward.

I gasp against his lips, yanking his hair as his hips roll against mine quickly. He takes me quick and hard, stealing my breath and working me towards my end rapidly. After only a few minutes my body is trembling beneath his as my orgasm hits in harsh waves.

"Mommy" Emma knocks causing Josh to groan as he pauses above me.

"Fuck" he mutters breathlessly.

"Baby girl just a second" I shout back.

"You've gotta be kidding me" Josh sighs as he collapses onto the bed beside me. I fix my nightgown and pull my panties back on before walking towards the door. Josh covers himself up as I open the door and find my daughter standing on the other side.

"Morning baby girl."

"Where's daddy?' she asks. "I have to give him his card" she says. I give her a polite smile.

"He's still asleep sweetheart. Why don't you go brush your teeth and then wait for us in the living room. I just have to wake him up" I lie.

"Okay mommy" she nods as she skips back off down the hall. I sigh as I close the door and turn back towards Josh.

"We have to be quick."

"We were being quick" he replies as I climb back onto the bed. I climb on top of him and run my hands down his chest. "What are you doing?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You're lucky it's your birthday" I sigh as I duck under the blankets.

*************************************************************************************

"I made you a card" Emma announces as the three of us sit at the kitchen table. I take a sip of my orange juice while Josh looks through the card with a bright smile on his face.

"I love it kiddo" he smiles as he closes the card and looks to our daughter. "Thank you."

"Well it is your birthday" she says matter of factly making him chuckle as he ruffles her hair. My phone vibrates on the table beside me and I look down to find a text from Riley letting me know that she would be here any minute to pick up Emma.