Chapter 10: Everyone Sucked

Mulai dari awal

I held the gun down and looked to him. "Thanks for the lesson." I said without much emotion.

"You don't seem that thankful." He responded looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I am, I just don't want to kill people, you know?" I looked at the munchers outside walking around.

"Well when someone tries to hurt you you can't just let them kill you. You have to fight back." He explained.

I nodded to him. "You're right. It's just weird that this is what life is now." I shrugged lightly.

"It's the apocalypse. What else are we supposed to do?" Carl replied to me as I gave him the gun.

"I don't know." I shrugged as I saw Rick running out.

"Have you seen Michonne?" He asked looking to me.

"I last saw her in the C block." I replied to him worried. "What's wrong?"

"Merle and her are gone. Daryl's going after them." Rick said as Daryl ran out.

"She wouldn't leave without telling me. What's going on?!" I asked loudly looking at him. He looked just as worried.

"Meryl took her to see the governor. Her for the prison." He said looking to me. "Daryl is going to go get her back." He said once more.

"What?" I asked looking at him quietly. "She-"

"He'll find her." Rick said slowly looking at me. I couldn't contemplate what was going on or what to say or do. I took a few deep breathes and I ran away towards the back by the dumpster. I sat in a corner.

Michonne was family now. And I didn't want my family to be taken away again. It couldn't. I knew there was nothing I could do but I wanted to.

"Meeting by the bleachers." I heard Rick say as I walked over. It must've been about finding Michonne. I sat down fidgeting with the end of my flannel.

"When I met with the governor, he offered me a deal. He said- he said he would leave us alone if I gave him Michonne." Rick said as I looked up to him with tears welling up in my eyes. "And I was gonna do that to keep us safe. I changed my mind, but Merle knew and took Michonne to fulfill the deal. Daryl went to stop him but I don't know if he was too late." Rick said as I felt anger inside me.

I wanted him to feel the pain I was right now. I could barely even understand what was going on. I was taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

"I was wrong not to tell you and I'm sorry." He said looking at me and then everyone else.

"How?" I asked looking at him as he stopped. "Why would you do that?" I shook my head trying my hardest not to cry as I walked over to him. "That's my family and now that asshole is taking it away!" I pushed Rick I don't even know if he even flinched, but I didn't care. I ran past and went up to the overpass. I couldn't stop the flow of tears.

I took out my knives and threw them at the other door. Each one landed perfectly inside of it making gashes. I was so pissed. I took them out and stayed there crying.

Everyone sucked.

And I know it sounded like some stupid teenage thing, but it really did. Michonne might've been dead and Andrea too. The first people I found to be my family were gone and right now I was so- so pissed.