The new TIME GOD.

Start from the beginning

We walked up the staircase to the second floor and the rooms were all the same large room with green walls
King sized bed , couch window, a table and chair.

We walked up the staircase to the second floor and the rooms were all the same large room with green walls King sized bed , couch window, a table and chair

The sales lady came up to ask us if we wonted ti by it Ally said "yes"
She signed the papers and the house was hers. Jake conjured up five 60in tvs one for each bedroom and one for the living room.

Jake realized that tomorrow he would have to chose a time god so to get some perspective he walked out of the house onto the street and created himself a horse to ride

Jake realized that tomorrow he would have to chose a time god so to get some perspective he walked out of the house onto the street and created himself a horse to ride. Two hours later Jake was tired of ridding so he stopped at a near by tavern where he met twins he sat with them and they laughed and told stories as they finished laughing the twins got a call on an element mirrior jake knew that they were elementals so he asked what elements they controlled. The oldest of the twins kairee spoke first and said " i control fire and earth and Lesley controls water and air." A few minutes later their mom called again and started screaming about how tjey never lisen and how she was tired of their bull**** and kick them out. Their bags and suitcases appeared next to them with two sacheals full of money. Plus a note that said" find a place to stay with these money and dont call me ever again" Lesley started to cry while Kairee was angry because he knew that it was their fault they're homeless now. Once Lesley stopped crying they started to explain who the reason was it was their mom's boyfriend who been pushing her to kick them out since they started dating which is funny because he the broke one and doesn't do anything for the household. The name of the reason they're homeless is Gerrard when Kairee said Gerrard his hands caught flame so much so Lesley had to put it out. Lesley then remembered that Jake said he and some others were being nomatic and traveling from one town to another never settling down. So they asked if they could travel with his group.
"Idk i have to ask the others." Jake said Ten minutes later Jake and the twins left saints tavern to ask the beast assassins if they can join the group. Once they to Ally's new home The twins popped the question of joining the group everyone said "YES".
24 hours later on December 10 8o'clock 4 hours before he has to pick a time god so instead he casted a spell mentally to search for the best replacement for Raz and four names popped into jakes mind he called to them teleoported them to Tramadol and explained what was happening they were so elated that two of them   screamed out the top of their lungs there were two girls and two boys. To chose jake gave one boy a sword