••Chapter 1 : Difficulty ••

Ira was flying in the air, wandering the streets.
He still remembers the time when the Glitter Force defeated Proto Mercenere.

He spotted Rachel reading her book on school grounds. His cheeks dusted with pink and he suddenly and flew down to her.
Rachel looked up from her book and was startled to the point of dropping her own book.

"I-Ira?! What—what are you doing here?! On Earth?! Wh—you can still fly?! Wait— is—" The bluenette's mind was racing with questions and thoughts about Ira being on Earth. How... how did he get here?!

"Well, first of all, calm down! I'm not going to hurt you! Second of all, no, I came here on my own..." he mumbled the last part.

She sighed in relief, but she didn't want to be disturbed again so she just shrugged it off and adventured back into her story book. Ira scrunched his eyebrows and curled his lip. "Hey, put down the book and look at me!!"

"Ira, you're just adorable when you're upset." Rachel said with a chuckle.

Ira felt a burning sensation on his cheeks. He huffed, crossing his arms and looking away. "Stop comp-plimenting me! That's w-weird!" he stuttered.

Suddenly, a figure was running towards the two. It was Natalie! She seems to be ready to transform because she has Dina with her. "GLITTER FORCE, MAKEOVER!"

As she was about to use her attack on Ira, Rachel quickly got up and stood in his way, spreading her arms out. She didn't know why she did this, though. It was just... kinda of like a reflex? "Glitter Ace, stop! He's not doing anything!" she shouted at her.

Ace kept her ground, the Ace Shot pointed at him. "He's an enemy! You have to get away!" She shook her head. "I don't know why he's her either but I won't let you hurt him! He's innocent!" She turned back at him. Ira stood there in shock, again. Ace hesitates, before putting her weapon down.

"...Fine.." Glitter Ace says before going back to normal. She waved goodbye, she didn't feel like talking right now. Rachel nodded, then sighed as she went back to the bench to pick up her book when Ira suddenly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. She flinched, immediately teaching for his arms when she asked, "What are you doing?!" Her cheeks were red.

"Hugging you, of course. Wait— why am I even—ooh...Smells like diamonds." he said, shoving his face into her locks of hair.

"Like that makes any sense." She laughs. "Can I stay like this?" She shakes her head, to which the boy sighed and removed his face, but still embraces the bluenette. She just sighed and picked up her book.
Rachel walked to Maya's house with Ira hugging her hair from behind, being dragged along.

Rachel knocked on Maya's front door. Maya opened her door and hugged Rachel, but then noticing Ira behind her. "IRA!" Maya jolted backwards.

"You do know he's behind you, right?" Maya asked. Rachel nodded. "What's he doing near my house?! Why are you letting him touch you, even?! He's a mercenere!" Then Rachel got a little mad; Ira peeked from behind. "Yeah, he's a mercenary! He's not hurting anyone! I thought... maybe you'd be fine with it. I'll take my Ira someplace else, then!"

Maya's eyes widen. "Gee, I'm sorry Rachel-" Rachel stormed off with Ira behind her. He looked back at Maya with a blank face, to which Maya kinda flared at him. Never seen Maya act like that before. Her attention turned back to Rachel. "R-Rachel come back!" Maya cried. Maya felt guilty, but she couldn't catch up so she went back inside her home.