In chemistry... (Adyms POV)

I walk in chemistry and sit in my seat I notice Dionne talking to Jay. They were laughing and joking around, which kind of bothered me, I don't know why tho.

Jays POV...

I was talking to the new girl Dionne in chemistry, and Let me tell you shes fine as fuck.

Dionne's POV ...

I was talking to this guy Jay in chemistry. He was cute like really cute.
At the end of the lesson the teacher said we were going to be put in groups of two forms this terms project.

Teacher - the listen will be put up on the wall out side the class on the note board

RING RING RING

As the bell went everyone rushed outside to read the list it read...

Gemma and Jay
Langie and Joshua
rose and Rebecca

As the list went on I got to the bottom to read...

Dionne and adym.

Me and Adam look at each other and smile, until it's interrupted by Gemma dragging him away.

Jay - hey Dionne.
Dionne - oh hey Jay. I said smiling.
Jay - so... um I was wondering.
Dionne - yea... .I said curiously
Jay - I was wonder if you wanted to hang out someday.  He said looking down.
Dionne - ok. I said blushing and pulling out my phone.
We exchanged numbers and went home.

At home...

I ran up the stairs and flopped on my bed thinking about Jay. Then suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Jay.
Jay - hey
Dionne♥- hey what's up?
Jay - so do you want to go to the park after school tomorrow?
Dionne♥ - Ok I'd love to.
Jay - great see you tomorrow.

Adyms POV...

I'd been waiting for a while to do this but I didn't know when or how it was gonna happen.  So I texted Gemma to come over.

Adym - hey Gemma can you come over.
Gemma - sure baby, but why.
Adym - just come please.
Gemma - okay be there in 20.

25 minutes later...

Gemma - hey baby. She said trying to kiss me as she walked in.
Adym - hi. I said putting my hands in front of me blocking her kiss.
Gemma - what's wrong baby.
Adym - I...I don't know how to say this but. I'm breaking up with you.
Gemma - wha...what! She said angrily. YOUR JOKING RIGHT?
I look down feeling her pain as she says this.
Gemma - But why...? IT BECAUSE OF THAT NEW GIRL DIONNE ISNT IT.
Adym - what no. (As I said this I really didn't know, mabey it was do I have feelings for her?)
Gemma - LIER! UGH SHE BETTER WATCH OUT WHEN I SEE HER TOMORROW!
Adym - what does that mean . I say with a serious tone.
Gemma - DONT WORRIE. as she said that she slams my front door and drives off.

I thought to my self that what if something happens to Dionne  I wouldn't want her to get Hurt.  So I rushed to my phone and sent her a message.

Adym -Dionne we need to talk it's urgent
Bbg♥ - what's wrong is it about our project?
Adym - no its about Gemma. I broke up with her.
Bbg♥ - why...?
Adym - well I don't like her and I think I have feelings for someone else.
Bbg♥ - ok so what has this got to do with me???
Adym - well
Bbg♥ - hurry up your wasting my precious sleep.
Adym - I think Gemma is going to fight you tomorrow...
Bbg♥ - why I've done nothing you breaking up with her is between you and her.
Adym - well she kinda thinks I broke up with her because of you. I tried to tell her it wasn't but she didn't listen.
Bbg♥ - ok. Im not scared to fight her in school.
Adym - You want me to take you to school?
Bbg♥ - k. I live on Northcott road. Number 22
Adym - NO WAY IM NUMBER 23!
Bbg♥- omg look out you window I can see you.

We smiled and waved at each other she look cute and sexy she had on silk booty shorts and a matching crop top.  I just had to go see her so said

Adym - wait a second. ..
Bbg♥ - k...

I ran down my stairs and through the front door. As I knocked on her front door I thought to my  self what am I doing. Did I break up with Gemma cause I wanted to be with Dionne?  As she opened the door I picked her up by her waist. It was easy as she was tiny and was as light as a feather. She giggled and then she took me to her room...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 06, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Loving bad (Ricco)-《SMUT》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें