"Hi! That was amazing!" Serena said to them.

"Thanks!" They both said.

"You're Coordinators, aren't you?" Serena asked them.

"We are. You must be new here huh?" One of the girls asked.

"Yes I am. I came here from the Kalos region." Serena said to them. "Are you participating in the   contest that's going to be here?"

"Well I won't, but Dawn here will." The other girl said.

"Oh, we didn't introduce ourselves, did we? I'm Dawn and this is May. We're both Coordinators." 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Serena. I haven't participated in a contest yet, but I have participated in showcases." Serena told them.

"Showcases? What are those?" May asked.

"Well, it's kinda like a Pokemon Contest, but there are themes that the trainer and pokemon have to go through for the first stage and, the second stage is where you show off your pokemon and their skills, kinda like the Performance Stage in a contest. In Pokemon Showcases, trainers, or Performers, can use more than one Pokemon." Serena explained.

"That sounds cool! Were you a Performer, Serena?" Dawn asked.

"I was. I went to the finals in the Master Class, but ended up losing to the current Kalos Queen." Serena told them.

"That means that you were really good, weren't you?" May asked.

"I guess." Serena answered modestly.

"Hey! I know!" Dawn suddenly shouted. "How about we all have a battle?" She suggested.

Serena giggled. She reminded her of Ash. "Sure!" Serena said. "I don't have much battle experience, so this would be good training."

"I'll just watch. To be honest, I'm a little tired right now." May said.

"Alright then. Let's go to the Pokemon Center that I'm staying in." Serena said.

"Okay!" May and Dawn said at the same time.

At the Pokemon Center~

"Thanks Nurse Joy." Serena heard May say at Nurse Joy's desk. When May came back, she was holding a key. "I got us a room to stay in here since we just to Slateport City." May said.

"Let's go out onto the battle field!" Dawn said excitedly. Dawn grabbed Serena by the hand and dragged her out of the Pokemon Center. She dropped Serena on her side of the field and she ran to hers. May stood at the middle and began announcing the rules.

"This is a 1v1 battle. (Blah blah blah blah cuz I don't remember the rest blah)" May said.

"Hey Serena!" Dawn shouted from the other side of the battle field. "Let's use the pokemon that we aren't going to use in the contest!"

"Alright!" Serena replied. She decided to try out her new sticker and put the pokeball inside of it. "Sylveon! Come on out!" 

"Cool! You have a sticker too!" Dawn said. "Come out Buneary!" Dawn called. "Alright, let's start out strong! Use Ice Beam!"

"Bun bun!" Buneary followed instructions and aimed an Ice Beam at Sylveon.

"Sylveon! Dodge!" Serena shouted.

Sylveon managed to dodge the attack. "Now Fairy Wind!"

"Sylve on!" Sylveon let out a blast of wind and pink sparkles towards Buneary. Buneary tried to dodge but got hit.

"Oh no! Buneary!" Dawn yelled. Buneary stood up, looking a little fazed. It shook its self off. "Alright, use Ice Beam again!" Dawn shouted. Buneary charged up the attack and launched it quicker than before, making it difficult for Sylveon to dodge. Sylveon got hit by the attack and was knocked back.

"Oh no! Sylveon! Are you okay?" Serena frantically asked. Sylveon turned around and nodded. "Alright then! Sylveon! Let's use Fairy wind one more time!" Sylveon ran towards Buneary, but instead of using Fairy Wind, it charged up a pink orb and launched it at Buneary. Buneary got hit and fainted.

"Dawn's Buneary is unable to battle! Serena is the victor." May declared.

Serena stood in shock for a moment, but came too once Sylveon leaped onto her for a hug. "Great job Sylveon!" Serena exclaimed. "You learned Moonblast!"

"Sylve! Eon!" Sylveon said happily.

"Great job Buneary!" Serena heard Dawn say. "Have a good rest." Dawn came up to Serena. "That was amazing! I've also never seen a Sylveon before!" She said. Dawn started petting Sylveon. All of a sudden, Dawn's stomach growled. She blushed in embarrassment and Serena laughed.

"Let's go inside to eat." May said, walking up behind them. They both nodded and followed May inside.

After Dinner Because I'm Lazy~

Serena, May, and Dawn walked to their rooms and, luckily enough for them, they were right next to each other. Suddenly, May yawned, then Dawn, and then Serena.

"Wow. Yawn's really are contagious." May said. All the girls started laughing.

"It's gotten pretty late now, huh? I'm gonna head in now. How about we get some breakfast together tomorrow." Serena suggested.

"Sure!" May said.

"That'd be great!" Dawn said.

Serena smiled. "See you all tomorrow." Serena walked into her room and shut the door. She changed into her pajamas, brushed her teeth, and plopped into bed. She stared up at the ceiling and started thinking about the day.

'That was really fun! It's been a while since I've actually done something like that.' She thought. Serena slowly started drifting off to sleep. 'I wonder what'll happen tomorrow.'

A lot of stuff Serena. A lot of stuff. Anyways, thank you all for reading. I actually decided to keep everyone's clothes from when Ash traveled with them because I'm lazy. -3- This chapter is actually the longest one so far, so I hope you all enjoyed it! Anyways, Thanks again everyone!!! :3

~Crystal <3