From 1.11 - Formality: In the boys' locker room, Tyler / Scott, Dylan / Stiles and Colton / Jackson stood by Jackson's locker, laughing.

"Okay, we're good now," Dylan / Stiles told them.

Colton / Jackson laughed.

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: In the parking garage, Katherine / Ari stood on the car, about to jump off. "Okay, here we go." 

From 1.04 - Magic Bullet: In the school parking lot, Katherine / Ari tried to stop her bike from hitting Tyler / Derek.

The jeep nearly hit her, but stopped in time.

Katherine / Ari smiled. "Just having a little motor difficulties."

Tyler / Derek laughed.

From 1.07 - Night School: In the classroom, Tyler / Scott, Selena / Haley, Katherine / Ari, Dylan / Stiles, and Zoey / Stacie ran inside.

Zoey / Stacie slipped, falling to the floor.

The other four stopped, turning back worriedly.

"Oh, my God, are you okay?" Katherine / Ari asked.

Zoey / Stacie was laughing, nodding.

"Nice!" Dylan / Stiles told her.

Selena / Haley laughed. "She's laughing it off."

"That's how you do it," Tyler / Scott told them.

From 1.07 - Night School: In the hallway of the school, the Alpha, Selena / Haley, Zoey / Stacie and Dylan / Stiles were running from Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari.

From 1.07 - Night School: In the chemistry class, Dylan / Stiles pretended to groom himself like a dog.

From 1.04 - Magic Bullet: In the clinic, Victoria / Tara, Tyler / Scott, Selena / Haley, Dylan / Stiles and Zoey / Stacie were watching Tyler / Derek on the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Victoria / Tara told them.

"Make it stop," Tyler / Scott told them.

They started to laugh.

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: In Coach's class, Orny Adams / Coach Bobby Finstock looked at Katherine / Ari. "What about you, Lindsey Lohan?"

Katherine / Ari looked up in confusion. "What?" She realized that he was talking to her, laughing. "Jesus Christ."

The other actors in the scene, including Tyler / Scott, Dylan / Stiles, Selena / Haley, Zoey / Stacie and Crystal / Allison started to laugh.

From 1.08 - Lunatic: In Scott's room, Tyler / Scott was struggling with the cuffs, screaming, making them break. "Whoa."

From 1.08 - Lunatic: In the McCall house, living room, Dylan / Stiles and Selena / Haley were facing each other.

Dylan / Stiles winked at Selena / Haley.

Selena / Haley smiled, shaking her head.

From 1.12 - Code Breaker: Outside the Hale House, Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari were about to walk into the tunnels beneath the house.

Tyler / Derek and Victoria / Tara were waiting inside for them, screaming loudly to scare them, making them scream in shock.

"Mother fucker!" Tyler / Scott told them. "Goddamn it."

Tyler / Derek and Victoria / Tara were laughing happily.

"Jesus Christ," Katherine / Ari told them.

From 1.03 - Pack Mentality: In the living room of the Hale House, Tyler / Derek and Victoria / Tara were in the middle of their scene.

"What are you so worried about?" Victoria / Tara asked, turning to face him. "It's not..." She forgot the rest of the line, sighing. "Damn it, I'm sorry."

Tyler / Derek chuckled.

From 1.11 - Formality: In the parking lot of the school, the two hunter's cars drove toward Tyler / Scott.

"And cut," the director told them. Tyler / Scott started to dance between the two cars. "Very good."

Tyler / Scott turned to face the camera. "Whoo!"

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: On the lacrosse field, Selena / Haley, Zoey / Stacie and Dylan / Stiles sat on the bench.

Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari stood in front of them.

"Aren't these the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Katherine / Ari asked.

"Yeah," Zoey / Stacie answered. "One's mine, I borrowed the other one."

"You mean, stole it," Selena / Haley told her.

"Temporarily misappropriated," Zoey / Stacie corrected in annoyance. "Coach uses it to..." She forgot the line. "Oh, my God. What was it?" It was another take. "Coach uses it to... shit. God. What the fuck is the line?" Dylan / Stiles laughed. Zoey / Stacie pretended to hit him in the head. They laughed. It was another take. "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate while he jogs with his phone."

Selena / Haley chuckled. "What?"

Dylan / Stiles laughed. "That's not the line. Monitors his heart rate with his phone while he jogs."

"Who's line is it again?" Selena / Haley asked.

"Shut up," Zoey / Stacie told them.

Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari laughed.

From 1.10 - Co-Captain: In the tunnels, Jill Wagner / Kate Argent and Crystal / Allison stood outside the cave door.

"Let's start with the basics," Jill / Kate told her. "You know how every family has its secrets? Ours are a little different." She opened the door to reveal a cast member in the dark. It was Russell, the director. The crew started to laugh. Jill / Kate was confused, looking into the room to see the director inside. She and Crystal / Allison started to laugh. "This is not real. Russell is our secret."

Crystal / Allison laughed.

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: On the lacrosse field, Selena / Haley, Zoey / Stacie and Dylan / Stiles sat on the bench.

Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari stood in front of them.

"That, I stole," Zoey / Stacie told them.

Dylan / Stiles gave his best advertiser face and his announcer voice. "That, I stole."

Zoey / Stacie smirked, looking down.

Selena / Haley looked away, smiling, chuckling. "So mean."

It was another take.

"That, I stole," Zoey / Stacie told them. Dylan / Stiles was mocking the line. Zoey / Stacie looked away. "Fuck this shit." She stood. "I'm out."

Zoey / Stacie started to walk away.

Selena / Haley laughed. "No, wait, Zoey. He won't do it again. Dylan, tell her."

Dylan / Stiles smiled. "Come back, come back. I'll stop. I promise."

Zoey / Stacie walked back over to them.

Tyler / Scott and Katherine / Ari laughed.

Zoey / Stacie sat on the bench again, looking into the camera, smiling. 

From 1.06 - Heart Monitor: In the clinic, Seth Gilliam / Dr. Alan Deaton was tied to the chair.

Tyler / Scott, Victoria / Tara and Tyler / Derek stood next to him.

Victoria / Tara pretended to hit Seth / Deaton.

Tyler / Scott grabbed her arm, but his grip slipped on her leather jacket. They laughed.

From 1.04 - Magic Bullet: In the clinic, Tyler / Derek was shirtless.

Victoria / Tara, Tyler / Scott, Selena / Haley, Dylan / Stiles and Zoey / Stacie were standing in front of him.

"They're a lot freaking nicer than you two are," Tyler / Scott told them.

Victoria / Tara scoffed a barely audible scoff. "Yeah." Tyler / Scott and Dylan / Stiles fist bumped twice. Selena / Haley separated them. "I can show you exactly how..."

They started to laugh.