Chapter 12 - Code Breaker

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/9086

From 1.11 - Formality: In the alley, Allison stood alone, having a compound bow in hand, turning to the side. She pulled on her black glove. She knelt to the ground, opening the bag to the crossbow. She now raised it with an arrow in place, pulling back the string, pointing it at a WANTED sketch poster of Derek on a lamp post several feet away. She shot it toward it, the arrow whistling. She took another arrow and aimed at a WANTED sketch poster of Tara above Derek's picture, pulling back the string, shooting, the arrow whistling.

Haley: (voice over) "Previously On Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Derek's poster had an arrow through the middle of his forehead.

Tara's poster had an arrow through her nose between her eyes.

Allison lowered her bow, breathing heavily. She had a barely noticeable smirk at the feeling of being strong.

From 1.11 - Formality: In the underground tunnels, Allison and Kate stood together.

Kate looked at her. "You're gonna help me catch the other to Betas."

Kate walked away.

Allison watched her go.

From 1.11 - Formality: In the woods, Jackson walked into the woods. "Come on!" He fell to his knees hopelessly. "I wanna be like you."

Chris walked forward with another hunter and red laser lights. "Unfortunately, Jackson, I don't think I can give you what you want." He knelt in front of Jackson. "But I have a feeling you might be able to help me."

From 1.11 - Formality: In the torture room, Derek and Tara were chained up separately.

Kate turned away. "Remember all the fun we had together?"

Tara looked from Derek to Kate in severe confusion.

Derek looked only at Kate. "Like the time you burned my family alive?"

Tara looked from Derek to Kate with confusion, suspicion and anger.

From 1.11 - Formality: At the dance, Scott looked around in confusion and helplessness, as if not knowing what to do. He finally looked back at Allison, kissing her.

Allison kissed back. She pulled away. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you," Scott answered.

Allison smiled in shock, kissing him passionately.

Lydia: (voice over from 1.11 - Formality) "Guess who's coming back in a few days?"

From 1.11 - Formality: In Lydia's room, Ari and Lydia were sitting together on Lydia's bed, legs crossed, facing each other.

Ari tilted her head, slowly smiling. "Bella?" Lydia nodded. Ari looked at her in shock yet happy. "Wait, Bella is really coming back?"

Lydia smiled.

From 1.11 - Formality: Outside the BHHS, Stiles hesitated, looking at Haley, taking the courage to kiss her, grabbing her cheeks, kissing her.

Ari looked surprised that he actually made the first move on kissing Haley, smiling, rolling her eyes.

Haley kissed him back, pulling away in shock.

From 1.11 - Formality: In the BHHS' hallway, Stacie walked out of the gym, into the dark hallway.