04 » SLEEPOVERS AND SECRETS

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"That's dope." I picked up a beer bottle and examined it, then placed it back in the bag, zipping it closed. I turned around to see the twister mat laid on the ground.

"Let's get started ladies," Caroline smiled and slipped off her shoes. "Who's gonna call out?"

"I will." Bonnie quickly said and took the spinner. I slipped off my shoes as well as Elena and stood on the mat.

"Wait," I said causing everyone in the room to look at me. I walked over to the door of the room to close it, right before I returned to the group of girls. "We should play twister, but with a twist." The girls laughed.

"What twists other than the ones that are already in the game?" Elena questioned.

"Anybody have a dice?" I bent down to the suitcase filled with beers and picked up a bottle. Elena handed me a dice that she got from a Monopoly game.

"What do you need this for?" Elena raised an eyebrow.

"Here's how the game goes. I will roll the dice and whatever number it lands on is the number of sips of beer each player has to take before the twister round. If you can't hold your drink I suggest you not play." Elena and Caroline eyes each other.

"I'm in!" Caroline said enthusiastically. Elena and Bonnie laughed.

"You just couldn't wait to drink could you?" Bonnie asked.

"Just trying to spice things up," I smirked and rolled the dice, the number landing on three. I popped the bottle cap off in a fluid movement. "Okay ladies, three sips, who's first?"

We played four rounds of the game, each of us taking turns as the caller. The game started out slow, but once more drinks flowed, the crazier it got. I packed the game up, lazily placing it back in Caroline's "fun bag". The four of us girls sat on the floor. We were all giggling and sharing stories.

"I can't believe Jeremy did that!" I hysterically laughed.

"Doesn't everyone swallow a penny when they're babies?" Caroline asked.

"I didn't." Elena and I said in unison.

"Me neither," Bonnie stated. "It was a puzzle piece. It took a whole week for it to digest!" Bonnie confessed, then we all started laughing. I was slightly tipsy and I could assume that all of us was from the game. Especially Caroline.

"Oh, Kennedy you know its a full moon at the end of the week?" Caroline giggled.

I raised an eyebrow. "No, I didn't. Why would I need to know that?" Bonnie glared at Caroline.

"She's just drunk. Caroline says a lot of crazy things when she's drunk." Bonnie reassured. Elena just sat there with wide eyes.

"No, I'm not." She giggled some more. "I barely drank anything."

"You played every single round. You forced me to call twice." Bonnie complained.

"And you drank in between rounds." Caroline hiccupped.

"So? I'm fine. I'm just trying to help Kennedy." Caroline said innocently.

"So how the full moon going to help me?" I chuckled, but everyone else's face was serious.

"Because" Caroline stated. "You're a werewolf.

"Caroline-" Bonnie was interrupted.

"She needed to know." Caroline defended herself.

"Now that she knows about werewolves, now we have to tell her about-"

"You guys can't be serious right now. What kind of joke is this?" I laughed sardonically. "You guys must be really drunk if you think this is funny."