The Proof Is In The Footage

Start from the beginning

"Before I announce the new team that will be facing Paige and Sami, let me show you the footage myself."

VC-Nikki- I mean, I know I didn't steal it but yet im so scared like, could it be me? Im sure everyone is at the edge of their seats. Its like that feeling when you know you didn't do anything but you're still scared for some reason.

Hunter showed them the video.

In the video, you saw Alexa and Xavier carrying their tires up the platforms. They had not yet taken up their token, it was still laying there at the side of the mattress on the floor where it was originally placed. Finn and Rosa came into view carrying their tires. Rosa noticed the token on the ground and took it up. Finn and Rosa got all their tires to their designate location and raced off to the rack to hang their token. Finn took out their own token and hung it.

"That's our token?" Rosa asked.

"Well whose one do you think it is!" Finn yelled.

"So who's one is this?" Rosa showed him the other token she had taken up, "I thought this was ours."

"No this is ours." Finn said and raced off to the next lap.

Rosa just shrugged, flung the token aside and followed behind Finn.

The video ended.

Rosa's hands were over her mouth, Finn just shook his head in a mixture of disappointment, agony, regret, frustration, loss of hope, pain.

"Rosa, Finn, were you aware that you guys were the one who cost this team a victory." Hunter asked.

VC-Rosa- I was shocked! I had no idea that I took their token! I felt so horrible.

"Oh my god guys I totally didnt mean too."Rosa apologized.

"I think-i think I need to lie down." Finn said.

VC-Finn- She just had to go screw something up didnt she? The one time we actually performed good as a team she just had to do some dumb shit to make me even more angry. Oh god Rosa, why are you like this?

"Alexa, Xavier, Finn and I are extremely sorry.We would never purposefully try to screw you over."

"Can you stop saying we? Its you! Its your fault."said Finn.

VC-Finn- Im in eliminations once again! Great

VC-Finn- Im in eliminations once again! Great. Just fooking great!

Finn stormed out of the room just like Paige did.

"So at eliminations, its Finn versus Sami and Paige versus Rosa. This means no drawing of X cards." 

Everyone clapped.

"See you guys at eliminations."

VC-Alexa- Yes! I win! Again. You sent Paige in to take me out? Guess what, she cant now! Im still here baby! Bitches better sit down and watch me win all the money.

VC-Charlotte- Things are getting pretty serious in the challenge house. You can just feel the tension. Everyone is divided.

VC-Paige- Im not going to stay quiet about this. I am sick of it! Im sick of getting sent into the chamber!

Paige spotted Brie talking to John.

"Are you happy?" she approached them and said.

"Of what?" Brie responded.

"For sending me into the chamber! Are you fucking happy? You made a dumb decision because look, im not even going up against Alexa! Im going up against Rosa! Why didnt you throw in someone like your dead weight sister huh? Or that bimbo Charlotte!" She walked up to Brie and braced her.

"Paige if I knew Rosa was going to be in the chamber I wouldnt have sent you in."

"Thats not the fucking point dont you think ive proven myself enough? Week after week after week ive been thrown into the Chamber. Then there's people like Becky and Alicia and you who have done nothing to prove that you should stay in this house! Theres people sitting on their asses just getting an easy ride straight to finals!"

"Look im sorry okay but-"

"Shut the hell up! You cant do shit about it now! You better pray I dont come back into this game because im coming for your ass! And you too John!"

"Listen its just a game Paige. No need for threats." John said.

"No its not just a game! Im getting the chance to win some money from this and people want to take this away from me! Ive worked harder than all of you in this house! ALL OF YOU! I sent home 2 people already!Naomi and Carmella! And you know what Brie, after Rosa, you're the next one im sending home!" Paige stormed out of the room.

VC-Paige- My hitlist just keeps on getting longer. I think I need to start winning some challenges.

COMING UP: ELIMINATIONS