Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Life After Death

The night Ash had done the deed, he immediately felt something and saw something. He watched as a lifeless and blood covered body got pull away.

"That's me..." Ash thought as he continued to watched the scene he had made. Hot, salty tears started to flood his vision. He felt a hand upon his shoulder and looked up to see his brother.

Samuel smiled down at and hugged his brother. Ash stood there completely confused for a moment. He soon realized he was dead. The shot killed him. He was now with his brother, his other half. Ash hugged back with more strength and cried into Samuel's chest. He gripped and pulled at the taller boy's dyed blonde hair.

"Hello, Ashtyn. Remember me?" His brother's soothing and charming voice range through his ears, causing him to blush. Ash ducked his face down, hoping for his brother not to notice. Samuel placed two fingers under Ashtyn's chin, pushing it up to meet his own eyes.

Samuel stared into Ash's sea green eyes as Ash looked into his brother's calico eyes: Right was dark green, left was icy blue. People had wondered how since they were twin, how their eyes were different. Their mum had told them it was because they were both unique in their own way.

Even though Ash had caught his old boyfriend, Brendon, cheating on him with his own brother, he still loved both of them nether-the-less.

After the two broke up, Ashtyn got beatings every other day from his dad and brother. They both were mad at him for being so pathetic and worthless. He soon got used to the punches and slaps and snaps from a leather belt. They were all so often, he actually started to expect to be beaten for every little mistake he made.

And this is where it got him...

--------

Oh my God, I'm crying so hard. Im sorry I couldn't make it longer, it just hurt myself to do it...