Oh My Marshall Lee

A/N: I feelz a fan fic coming on!!!! Give a hand for my new fan fic about Fionna and Cake!!!! OMJ!!!!! Oh my jellybeans if you did not know. Please read tell friends and then comment and after vote for it!! Byeeeee

~~~~~~~~Fionna's P.O.V.

I love to walk. Especially with cake. She is hi-lar-i-ous. Everybody is out playing with their kites and what not. I am here trolling around to see if there is evil lurking in these super bright corners of Ooo. We walk right into the gates of the candy kingdom.

"Georgina! Let us in!" We call to the guard Georgina. The pink iron gates swing open before us and we step into the colorful place called Candy Kingdom. We walk amongst the towns people of C.K.

"Hey Fionna!" Random peices of candy that are the citizens of the kingdom shout to us. We wave and keep walking till we hit the courtyard of the beautiful Candy palace. Gumdrops and bubble gum every where.

"Hey Fee! What goes up?" A strong masculine voice shouts to me. I turn around and see prince gumball comeing towards us.

"Oh sweet honey pie!" Cake shout-whispers towards me. I giggle and blush. He reaches us. He gives me and cake both high fives.

"So whatcha doin?" He asks.

"We are officailly trololololing around for evil." I declare. He fake gasps.

"I cannot have a troll in my midst! For all I see is a dainty and beautiful buttercup." He says and reaches for my hand. I don't not reach for his hand though because it's just my natural instinct to avoid him. By that I mean most guys. Except for guy friends. Like Marshall Lee! He was my second best friend. He was also the best listener. I could talk for days and he would still be all nice and stuff.

"Oh." I blushed. I looked up and saw a dissapointed face. He quickly recovered from his brief mind tantrum and settles. He recovers his smooth posture and smiles.

"So Fionna hows about you and me together. Rainbow Sky Cinema. nine o'clock sharp?" He states.

"Okay meet you there." I say with a nervous tone. Me and Cake walk away.

"Gurlllll. Why you be all worried?" She asks me.

"Cause I don't really know actually....." I say trying to think of a reason to be nervous.

"Hey can you drop me off at Marshall's?" I ask Cake. She nods her head and we fly off towards Marshall Lee's house.

I knock on the black door to his house. It open up the tinniest bit.

"Hey Marshall! It's me." I whisper shout into the crack. It opens and I go inside.

"Hey Marshall." I call out to him.

"Hey Fee what up?" He shouts from some where in the kitchen. I walk to the big gourmet kitchen and there he is floating in mid air with a spoon and a bowl mixing some thing.

"Nothing Marshall. Hey I have to tell you some thing come down here." I say. He floats down to my level. He is way taller than me. He has that type of hair that every girl would fall head over heals for and the prettiest eyes a person could ask for.

"What?" He asks all worried. I giggle a little then run my hand through my bangs. I take a deep breath.

"P.G. asked me out on a date." I say. Suddenly he has an angry expression on his face. His fists are curled up into balls and his face had hardened. I was suddenly confused by all this anger. Then he roughly put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me closer.

"Oh. I have have to tell you some thing too." He says. Always Marshall. Such a gentleman.

"Go ahead." I say with a nod.

"I have had this big crush on you forever and I definetly don't want you to go on that date with P.G." He says with a blush.

"W-what?" I stumble with my words. A round of brain vomit is passing through. He smiles a light smile.

"I think I like love you, dude." He says with a cute and charming blush. Then he pulls me into this kiss. When our lips touched it was like three billion fire works going off inside off me. I finally pulled back.

"Whoa." I said. He laughed.

"Yeah." He said and this time I laughed with him.

"Hey I have to get going. Do you wanna walk me home?" I ask him.

"Yeah." We walk to the tree house in silence. Then we reached the door.

"Do you wanna come in? Cake isn't here because she's got a date with Lord Monochromicorn." I say gesturing towards the door. He nods his head. I open it with the key and lead him inside.

"Heyzzz can you help me pick an outfit for my friendly outing tonight?" I ask and turn around. His facial expression is angry. All of a sudden he gets up and walks towards me.

"What?" He asks all up in my face.

"You know. My friendly outing with P.G." I say.

"Didn't I make it clear that I like, love you?" He says.

"Ummmm. If that's a rhetorical question I cannot answer it but will you help me?" I ask.

"I said I loved you like three times and your still going to go out with him on a date?!" He yells.

"It's a friendly outing and you don't own me so stop!" I shout right back at him. He stops pacing and starts getting weird on me. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs.

"Okay Fee, I don't own you and you know your your own person and I respect son. But seriously why don't you just hang with me instead of having P.G. the creep make a move on you." He pleads.

"Oh. Like you already did?" I ask with sourness. P.G. Is definetly not a creep. He has to be one of the most nicest people in the land of Ooo.

"Well I am still going on that date whether you like it or not." I state. Marshall Lee sighs again.

"Okay well. I'll go then." He says and walks towards the door. I want to share another three bajillion kisses but that isn't going to happen. Not ever, ever again.

Oh My Marshall Leeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें