6

Harry's POV

He was pale. So pale. I don't know how long he was passed out for or how much blood he lost in the process.

"Has he ever been in a sexual relationships?" I looked at the doctor. He was talking to Louis parents.

The man went stiff and looked at the woman. She looked uncomfortable.

"No he hasn't. Why?" Something was off with him. Why did he go stiff? Why did the woman looked uncomfortable.

"Checking him over while giving him some blood and stitches. I noticed bruising. Old bruising. And some marking on his um... well." The doctor didn't want to say it. He looked at me and I quickly looked away. Looking back at Louis.

'He'll be okay Harry. He's in a safe place. Nobody will hurt him. Now he needs to wake up.'

"Harry.." I looked at Eleanor. I gave her a gross look at what she was wearing. For god sakes does she not have fashion sense. 'Nows not the time to criticise her fashion Harry.'

"What Eleanor." I looked back at Louis.

"Why did you beat James for?" I looked at her shocked by what she asked.

"Why did I beat him? Cause he was beating Louis almost to death!" I stood up griping my hands in fist.

I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see be doctor. "Sit down son. No need to start a fight." I sat back down instantly placing a hand on Louis' hand.

I heard a gagging sound but ignored it.

"I mean he did sleep with James. And he told everyone. That's why James was upset and did what he did." I went stiff again and looked at Eleanor.

"Louis sleeping with James?! Yeah right! LOUIS IS TERRIFIED OF JAMES!" I looked at Niall.

He's been quiet since we got here.

The doctor looked at us all. "I don't think this was a consensual sex cause the marks looked forced , ripped and...." he trailed off. I knew what he wanted to say but he didn't. "We won't know why happened until Louis wakes up. And that could be anytime. He's in an induced comma right now due to the swelling on his face. We will need to do an scan on his head to see if there is swelling on the brain. We could do it now but we don't want to risk anything."

The man looked nervous as if he knew something to do with the sexual actions. Louis may or may have not consented too.

"I will be back to check on him. And please keep it quiet. He can still hear us alright." The doctor left

"Simon.." I looked at the woman. So his name is Simon.

"No Jenna. Just be quiet. This isn't the time to discuss this right now."

He looked at Louis. He doesn't seem to even seven care. But then again some people don't show emotions.

For awhile I just sat next to Louis. His parents left, Eleanor left after the doctor left the first time. Niall stayed with me.

"I don't like his adopted parents." I looked at Niall confused.

"Adopted? I thought he and Eleanor are..."

"Step? Yeah I thought so too but he's adopted. But his adoptive parents they seem off to me. Did you see how the guy looked awakened about the sexual comment."

So he noticed it too then.

"I noticed that. And the woman looked worried about it."

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Harry do you think..."

I looked at Niall. He must be thinking what I'm thinking.

"That his parents are doing the sexual things to him. Without him knowing or him knowing?" Niall nodded and looked down.

Niall doesn't like to think negatively about people especially parents. He thinks all parents are good but it's hard to see the little Irish lad like this.

I got up from my seat and went and sat next to Niall on the couch in the room. Putting my arm around him and pulling him into me letting him lay his head on my chest.

"Why would anyone hurt someone? Why hurt Louis?"

I looked down at Niall. He was looking at Louis.

"Really don't know Niall. I really don't know." I rested my chin on Niall's head looking at Louis.

~

I didn't know I fell asleep until I felt Niall shaking me and yelling my name. Then hearing a loud siren sound going off. My eyes snapped open.

Niall looked worried and crying his eyes out. I sat up on the couch looked over at Louis. He was surrounded by nurses.

Almost like a flash me and Niall are being pushed out of the room the door closing in our faces. Niall put his arms around me crying his eyes out.

"He woke up for a second. And started screaming and freaking out. I didn't know what to do but the doctors ran in. Harry I'm scared and worried!"

My heart is racing. Im shaking. I felt something drop from my chin. Am I crying?

For awhile we stood there. Staring at the door. What's going on in there. They've been in there for awhile. The light isn't going red now. 

Just as I was thinking this the doctor came out. He looked disheveled.

"He's asleep. I don't know why he woke up early. This is unheard of. But he should be asleep for now. I would advise to not stress him out. I think him being in an unfamiliar area scared him." I nodded

"Can we go back in and..."

"Stay the night? I usually don't allow that but since his family isn't here I think you two should. But keep calm and relaxed with him if he wakes up again."

Niall quickly walked back into the room. I looked at there doctor.

I need to ask or how do I ask.

"Do you need something son?"

I looked at the doctor. "Um I don't know if this helps but um I just feel uncomfortable with his parents. I don't know if you've noticed how they acted when you um mentioned the sexual thing." The doctor sighed.

"Son I can't talk about that with you. Or anything like that due to a hospital policy."

"Oh no that's not what I mean. I mean um can you look into the parents. Just to be sure."

The doctor nodded patted my shoulder and walked away. So is that a yes or a no? 'Hopefully a yes.'

I looked down  and walked into the room. Looking at Louis him asleep again. Why do I care about him so much. Looking at my knuckles then bruised from punches James. I don't know what's going on with me. Ever since I looked at Louis that day. I couldn't explain this feeling.

'You know why Harry. You just don't want to admit it.'

~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!!