Part - 3

KAT POV

I had just finished shooting my scene with Em and Harry and i found a familiar face outside my door waiting for me with a concerned expression. It was Dom.

"Do you need something?" I asked

"Yeah just wanted to apologise about what happened last night.....with Sarah"

"Okay but still you two need to figure out what is going on between you two because you are fighting all the time"

"Sarah broke up with me.....for my brother, James."

" Sorry to hear that" i said. then it reminded me of Joe and how i knew i had to confront him about what happened soon. I said bye and was about to walk inside when i heard Dom say something in the distance.

"Are you okay?" he said quickly.

"Fine, just fine" and with that i quickly went inside.

DOM POV

I stood outside Kat's apartment for ages. She never ever said she was fine it was always great or good or on days when she was really happy she would say fantastic. I heard a creak and the door was open again and Kat was in the doorway

"What are you still doing here?" she said

"Umm...I was...thinking...about..what you said. There is something wrong isn't there?" She gave me a look of there is but im not telling

"There's nothing wrong, I'm fine.

"Kat tell me whats wrong". Then I noticed the bruise on her arm adn all of a sudden more and more of them appeared. Kat must have noticed that I was staring at them.

"Hey my eyes are up here! Is that it?"

"Uh.. well"-

"Okay, i'll see you on set".

But she didn't turn up to set all day. Then Em got a text saying she wasn't well and would be back tomorrow. Thank goodness she hadn't missed a lot of her scenes. But what were all the bruises?

KAT POV

I was scared sick. Dom had seen my bruises. What if he told everyone? I couldn't face what was everyone especially Dom. I texted Em saying I wasn't good really bad headache and a bit of a cold. It was night now. I knew they would worry, that's the family we are. But Dom would worry even more after he saw my arms. I don't need this to happen I thought. I went and turned on the TV, nothing good there I decided if I had  missed a whole day I would need to be looking better for tomorrow so I went and got into bed.

 I couldn't sleep the whole night. I tossed and turned. And by morning I looked worse than I did before. I hoped no one would notice, especially not Dom, but knowing everyone they probably would. Unless I got to hair and make-up before anyone else and I just told Mia, my artist, that I hadn't slept well. That would be easier. I rushed out of bed and got washed and dressed. But there was a surprise guest at my door with a concerned look on his face.

I wonder who the guest is. You probably already know but hey I thought that would be a nice end.