prologue

(Bella)

Hi my name is Isabella Marie swan. This is the story of how I came to be with none other then major Jasper Whitlock.

Six years ago I was dating Edward Cullen yes Jasper's so called brother but during a  birth day party planned by Alice there was an accident they thought Jasper was coming to drain me but in reality Edward was about to and Jasper was trying to save me. After the party Edward took me into the woods and told me they were leaving when he told me that no one cared for me I knew he lied so I wouldn't want to come with them. after that he left me in the woods. I almost died that day I was lucky some one found me and took me to my father who then took me to the hospital. I had hypothermia and was lucky to be alive it took some time to worm me up but I was okay. When I was allowed to go home I focused on my studies graduated and went to college majoring in technology, literature,a and business I worked so hard that I was always ahead of my classes I was able to graduate top of all my classes with a PhD in all three majors at the age of 20. After I graduated I started my own technology business called swan technology. I created a lot of new things and got a lot of money. Know I own a lot of offices around the world but I prefer to live in London. I have many houses also. I don't just run a multi billion company I am also an author and have written 5 books so far my life is all about work so that's all I really do. I own a lot of the latest models when it comes to cars and bikes. All my houses are run by using technology I can turn on everything in my house by my phone or tablet. I own two private jets and my own publishing house. Two months after my 23ed  birthday I had a meeting in Volterra Italy with the volturi.  You see while I was opening up an office in Italy i ran into Aro and made a deal he runs my office in Italy and I get changed at the age of 24 or I get changed when I meet my mate what ever comes first. In exchange i will help the volturi after I am changed once a year for a whole month but I would not live in the castle. I would still be able to keep my company and everything. 

I own 2 different cell phones both are my latest creation s-phone 4  the only people that have my personal number are Aro and my friends and family.

I am not mad at the Cullen's just Alice and Edward. you see when I ran into Aro I asked him if he could find something out for me I also mentioned it had to do with the Cullen's and he said yes he was actually planning on visiting them I asked him if he could see if Alice knew about what Edward did to me. Of course he was all for it him and the other Kings know what happened to me and they hate Edward. I mean we are in business together. When he called and told me that she knew about what Edward was going to do I got really mad and that was the first time izz came out. My alter ego was strong and ruthless much like the major.

Living in London all this time I had picked up an accent and I actually loved it.

It has been 8 months since I saw my father what I haven't mentioned was that I was dating a John Whitlock he was a vampire that started working for the volturi John always talked about his older brother Jasper Whitlock and how he misses him so much we had so much fun together until one day while he was on a mission I found out I was pregnant I called Aro and he helped me out John and I made a deal that he would take care of the kids and I would visit as often as I can. Aro knew that if anything happened he was to send some one to travel with them. And to answer your question I am not a vampire yet I survived the pregnancy thanks to aro's help I now have four beautiful baby girls. We both agreed to give them the swan name. That was 3 months ago. Right now I am on my private jet going to forks to visit my father and for a meeting at my Seattle office. My house in forks I had specially made it has two garages about 20 rooms an office a media room a library and a pool it is also surrounded by Forest and is considered right on the edge of forks. It's close enough to the town that I am still in forks but not to close that I have any Neighbors.  I like the isolation it gives me a lot more time to focus on work.  This is were I will start the actual story.