1|Drunken Mistakes

d r u n k e n  m i s t a k e s

The scrunching sound brought my attention to my hand and I saw that I was squeezing the solo cup in my hand. Tears threatened to fall but I couldn't let it, because that would be bad for my reputation.

I held my head high as heads began to turn my way and people gave me looks, most of them were mean looks as they were satisfied to see me suffer and the only worried looks were from my bestfriends, Lila and Amanda.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" drunken teenagers were chanting as they urged Jude and Hailey to kiss each other.

I wouldn't have suggested the stupid game if I knew it wouldn't work in my favor but against me. Now the guy I'm in love with is seconds away from shoving his tongue down the throat of the school's dork.

I knew she would be a threat to me since the first day she transferred to Gatewood High, looking all innocent and diaphanous and bumping into Jude. I'd seen the way they'd stared at each other that day and I didn't like it.

Now two months later, they're going to be kissing each other, courtesy of the game I suggested. No doubt it was going to be her first kiss and I hate the fact that it was going to be with my guy.

I down whatever mixed drink that was in the cup I'd been squishing and reached for another cup when their lips touched. Some people squealed as their lips moved slowly against each other while some were too afraid to do so, for the fear of getting on my bad side.

I'm not your regular naive main character, but rather, I'm who someone people prefer to call Queen Bee seeing as I carry myself with elegance and I protect what's mine fiercely even if it's going to the extent of threatening them and making them regret ever messing with me. And some people prefer to call me Queen Bitch, though it's only one person that has enough guts to say it to my face.

And it's none other than Travis fucking Stein.
My sworn enemy.

I gulped down my drink and shut my eyes as the harsh taste burned its way down my throat. I stood up on wobbly legs needing to get away from the awful scene and started walking through the hallway where hormonal teenagers were busy having their way with each other.

I needed fresh air and I needed to puke. My bones were acting up and I felt the need to scream. I needed to scream my lungs out so I could be spent and tired and it's time like these that I miss my pillow. My pillow had been my go-to friend whenever I needed to scream my lungs out because that was the way I dealt with the shitty emotions I feel.

I stumbled through the litters of people and finally, cold air hit my face. Without sparing a second, I retched on the grass beneath my feet. After a few more failed attempts at vomiting, I decided to head back inside for another drink when I collided into someone.

It felt like I ran into a wall. A warm, sweet smelling wall and I inhaled its scent. The wall vibrated against my face and strong hands held my waist to keep me from falling.

I looked up and was hypnotized into a pair of beautiful hazel eyes. They were familiar but my alcohol soaked brain couldn't put a name to the face. I had no idea who the person was but I knew that he was gorgeous. Brown hair, hazel eyes, fine sculpted face and I felt my knees grow weak, of course it was due to the alcohol.

I didn't know how long we stayed like that or who initiated the kiss but I found my self being kissed fiercely. Chills ran through me as our lips moved against each other and I lose myself in the kiss. My sour mood had been forgotten and I was only feeling hunger and lust.

I was pulled into a room where I was immediately pressed against the door, once inside. One hand held both of mine against the wall above my head and the other was already lost in between my thighs, credit to my very mini dress. The dress which was meant to be pulled off of my body by Jude is being not so gently tossed to the floor by a beautiful stranger.

I was thrown on the bed, my partner joining me seconds later kissing and touching. His lips left mine and began a journey to the south stopping to suck in between my neck and shoulder before going down to suck on my ample, in a way that I didn't appreciate but I couldn't care less about it. He sucked as if he was going to pluck my nipples away before finally going down to to my thighs.

His mouth replaced his fingers which had been working magically over there and he began to suck on my clit and rubbing and biting turning my moans to screaming and I treaded my fingers in his soft hair as if to pull it from his skull.

As I saw flash of white signaling my arriving orgasm, I tugged on his hair and screamed, which was soon muffled with his lips on mine. After I finished convulsing, I urged him on but he was busy taking his fucking time.

"Pleeeease—inside now. I want to—ohhh!"

"Impatient much? Not so fast baby"

He rolled off me to take a wrap from the drawer and I found myself aching to be joined with him. I'm not one to be impatient for sex and I was always the controlling one but I seem to have forgotten about that part of myself. He came back and I wasted no time in taking working on his jeans. The stupid jeans was tight but I succeeded anyways and crowded him in my hand.

He plunged into me and I chocked from his size. Is it even humanly possible to be this huge? "God you are soo big, ah." I adjusted to his size and he began pumping into me and after some time I feel the rising of another orgasm.

"Oh god, ohhh-I'm coming, I'm com-arrrgh" I sunk my fingers into his back and gripped him tightly as release washed through me followed by a deep groan signaling his own release.

"Fuck, this is so good. Oh please don't stop" and he didn't. At least not until after two rounds and one round of slow passionate sex.

***

I'm re-writing this story so if you've read the original version, you'd know that changes have been made, though not much. But I felt the need to re-write since the original story was written when I was Sixteen.

And if you're just reading it, carry on babe. And don't forget to vote and comment.

Just consider it version 2.