"Mujhe Sanyukta se maafi mangni hai. Please Parth, please mujhe uske pass leke chal." Randhir pleaded with moist eyes.

"Wo tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi Randhir, never." Parth shook his head.

"I know it's not easy to get her forgiveness but I'll try till my last breath." Randhir said with determination and got up instantly wiping his tears.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Randhir's car stopped in front of a huge gate.

"Nari Kalyan Samiti" Randhir looked at the bord.

"Sanyukta yehi par hai Randhir." Parth said thus Randhir nodded his head.

At first Parth was not ready to bring him here, he was mad at him listening all the truth. But looking at Randhir's condition he was convinced. Randhir was all shattered and broken from inside and as a friend he thought to give him a chance, a last chance!

"Randhir hume pehle office mein jake permission leni padegi." Parth said as they came out from the car.

"Parth!" Randhir called him.

"Haan?" Parth looked at him.

"Wo...wo Sanyukta, main kaise jau uske samne, mujh mein himmat nahi hai!" Randhir said, lowering his head.

"Ab jab yahan tak aane ki himmat ki hai toh thoda sa himmat aur kar ke usse mil le." Parth said slowly.

"Main kya muh leke uske samne jau Parth, dosti ki aad mein dhoka diya hai maine use! Uski aankhon ki roshni chhin li maine, zindegi barbaad kar diya maine uski! Wo toh mujhse nafrat karti hogi aab!" Randhir said with moist eyes.

"Randhir tune bahut bada gunah kiya hai, lekin agar tujhe sacche dil se pastava hai toh Sanyukta tujhe jarur maaf kar degi! Lekin ek baat ka khayal rakhna ke use koi stress na ho, it's injurious to her health." Parth said, holding his shoulder when Randhir nodded positively.

"Let's go." Parth said they were about to go to the office when Randhir's phone buzzed, he saw it's from his house. He told Parth to continue as he will come after receiving the call. Parth leaves when Randhir takes the call. After talking with Renuka he was looking for Parth when he bumped into someone.

"Ji kyon hai aap aur kisse milna hai aap ko?" The lady asked him.

"Ji wo main Parth, I mean Mr. Parth Kashyap ka dost hu. Wo...wo main Sanyukta Agarwal se milna chahta tha." Randhir said hesitatingly.

"Wo aap Mr. Kashyap ke dost hain, aaiye. Main yahan ka supervisor hu, aap rukiye main Sanyukta ko bhejti hu." The lady said and left.

Randhir was waiting at the corridor nervously when he saw a statue of Lord Krishna at the end of the corridor, he remembered he saw a small statue of Lord Krishna at Sanyukta's desk. His eyes got moist again and he closed them tightly.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled slowly. Just then a noise of a stick reached his eardrums, he opened his eyes to hear the noise and next moment he froze there to see the scenario in front of him.

Sanyukta was coming slowly with the help of a stick when shoved other hand in front of her so as not to fall down. She wore a white cotton saree with blue borders, her hairs tied in a loose bun. But the main thing was her eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes which once were full of life and always twinkled with her each and every smile, now are covered behind the black glasses which are literally gifted by him! Yes it's him and only him who gifted her such a cursed life. A curse of Blindness! Tears rolled down from his eyes, he was unable to wipe them.

"Ji kyon hain, kya aap hi hai jo mujhse millne aaye hain?" Sanyukta asked as she sensed someone's presence there and Randhir wiped his tears anyhow.

"Sa...San...Sanyukta..." Randhir takes her name with a shaky voice and the stick falls from Sanyukta's hand next.

"Koy...kyon hain, koyn hain aap!" As soon as Sanyukta heard the voice her facial expression got changed, her face got pale, she started shivering in fear.

"Kyon hain, main puchti hu aakhir kyon hain?" She was shaking badly, she held her pallu tightly with one hand while her other hand held a pillar for support.

"Sanyukta keya huya, tum aise haaf kyu rahi ho?" The supervisor came and held her as she was about to fall. Randhir was standing there numb, he didn't have a single word to say. Before he was feeling guilty but now after seeing her he felt ashamed for his inhumane behavior with her.

"Didi, didi yeh wohi hain!" Sanyukta panicked.

"Kyon hain Sanyukta? Tum darr kisse rahi ho? Yeh toh Parth sir ki dost hain, tumse milne aaye hai!" The supervisor said surprisingly.

"Parth sir ki dost hain, lekin innki aawaz!" Sanyukta still panicked.

"Ji aap ka naam, main tab puchna bhul gayi thi?" The supervisor asked when Randhir looked at Sanyukta only.

"Aap ka naam?" She asked again.

"Umm...wo...naam...mera naam..." Randhir was looking here and there.

"Krishna, my name is Krishna!" Randhir said, looking at the statue of Lord Krishna.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends, how was the part? Did you like it or not?

So finally Randhir found Sanyukta, what's his next step now? Will he be able to reveal his real identity in front of her? Will Sanyukta be able to forgive him? To know, stay tuned.

Keep commenting, sharing your views, and keep voting.

Love you all. 😍

Thank you. 🌹

Words: 1417

#Bandita 🌹🌹