CHAPTER 1

Naira's POV

"Hey come out iam waiting for you" hana yelled as its been an hour she is waiting outside for me.we are friends since 5 years.now, we are in the last year of colleage but we are still friends and will be friends forever inshallah. i always want to become  fashion designer and hana want to do something big in business field.

We were walking towards 'THE COFFE SHOP'. i ordered latte and hana odered espresso. we planned to go shopping when hana almost shouted "Naira you know what??!!! yesterday zaid and band's performance was awsome". did i mention hana is crazy for zaid and band. i gave her 'i dont care' look. and did i mention i hate music bands ofcourse i love musics and songs like hmm .....wait let me think ya i got 'what makes you beautiful' , 'let me love you' etc (there is a long list). i mean come on  who wont like songs. this zaid and band is like ehhh.. i seriously dont know what hana find exciting about them. "they are soo hot specially zaid is the perfect defenation of hot" hana said jumping up and down with excitment . "wait are they temperature or humanbeings?? hot and cold" i said with disgust in my face.

It is clearly visible that she is anoyed with my words. i started laughing looking at her expression. she was trying to catch me while i was still running. i turn back to see wether she was still following me. but couldn't find her.

its been 20 min i was still searching for 'my stupid friend'. i took my phone from pocket to contact hana.i was busy looking at my phone screen.suddenly someone bumped into me and my coffee was spilt in his shirt (ya it was a guy). i was staring at the person who was also busy staring at me. when i opened my mouth to say sorry i was cut off by the opposite person who i just bumped "excuse me are you out of your mind". "hey mr. mind your minds your words.your the one who bumped into me". i was about to say something when hana came running towards me "i was searching for you".she said with worried expression in her face. "i was about to contact you but u know i was intrupted by a jerk" now her eyes travelled to the opposite person who i bumped. without even thinking she hugged the person and that person also hugged her back. "what the hell is going on" i said almost shouting. hana broke her hug and she hugged me with full excitment (maybe she is having hugging disease today). " he is z..zaid" she said stammering.

hey guyzzz!!!
hope you all liked the first chapter. comment below what you guyzzz think about zaid.
inshiallah i will try to update as soon as posssible.