Scrapped

I watched as the whore scumbag thingy walked towards me, I hated her, beyond compare. Her Blonde hair was bleached to fucking death. Her teeth had an annoying sticky-out ridge and her voice honestly put me in pain. Im not even joking.

"Hey, Rhiannon is it?" She drawls in her semi-fake American accent.

"You know my name fine, you whorebag." I spit. I am actually on a roll today.

"Maybe Id remember it if you hadn't fucked my boyfriend!" She basically screams.

Okay, Theres a difference between a handjob and "fucking". In my defence, I was drunk and he seemed hot at the time, plus, they don't even date anymore.

"Don't be a jealous slut, if he was such a good boyfriend, why did he beg me to stay the night?" I sneer. Us photographers can be bitches when we want to be.

"RHIANNON, YOU BITCH." she yells before hurling herself at me.

A group of people crowd round, as Jodie punched into me. each hit hurt like hell. It only took a few more and I would have passed out, if it hadn't been for Melody Summers. My best friend. My hero, I swear to god, if she hadn't been transferred to this school, and had decided to take me under her wing as her bestfriend, id be dead. You see, I can argue, but I cant fight.

Melody tears through the crowd like a lawnmower and picks me up from the ground, my lip is bust, but no other damage has been done. Melody hugs me before stepping in front of Jodie. She narrows her eyes.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" she mutters, before lunging at Jodie and punching her clean on the nose, making a crack like a whip. Jodie stood there, stunned.

"Get out of my face, you bitch." she warns. Jodie doesn't move, the crowd winces, knowing whats coming. "I warned you." she says, before landing another punch on her lip, busting it completely. Se then smiles, links her arm in mine and we walk off. I swear, I love that chick.

"Rheanne, you let her do it again." Melody looks at me, hands on hips. "Im sorry Mel, I just cant do violence. its pathetic really." I whine.

"Rheanne?"

"Yeah Mel?"

"When Im excluded for busting the rabbit, if she taunts you?"

"Yes?..."

"Kill her for me, yeah?" She laughs.

Almost on que, Mrs Cratchett, the head, comes marching down, eyes on Mel. Ugh, again. Mel smiles before holding her hands in a handcuff motion, "take me downtown, chief" she winks at me, before dramatically walking down towards the heads office, Mrs Cratchett in her stride.

Oh Mel