Chapter~3~ MIXED FEELINGS

Craig POV

So i got a invite to Chresanto's party friday and im trying to get Jacob to go with me because he has this plan to gain power in the school to get back at Chresanto, but the only way to get back at him and gain power is to go to all the hottest partys.

Craig: Jacob you gotta go please for me.

Jacob: Fine i'll go on one condition you gotta stay with me all night.

Craig: Ok fine because you look sexy.

Jacob: Shut up yo.

(POV OVER)

Jacob POV

So if i havent told you yet i have a little crush on craig i think he's sexy and i been alittle confused on what i want because i like somebody else but i can't tell you.

GYM CLASS

Ms.Evens: Hello class

Jacob: Ms.Evens i gotta pee.

Class: Laughs

Jacob: What.

Ms.Evens: Jacob go to the bathroom.

Jacob: oh ta

(POV OVER)

Chresanto POV

I think im turning bi sexual for jacob a boy who used to be a nerd.

Chresanto: Damn look at his ass i. them shorts, hes the only boy that looks sexy to me am i turning bi.

Diggy: Maybe.

Dream: Jacob is not even cute.

LoLo: Jealousy.

Dream: What Jacob is not even hot so bye.

LoLo: Shut up.

Chresanto: Both of you shut up please.

LoLo: No.

(POV OVER)

FRIDAY NIGHT

11:30

Jacob POV

Tonight i put on light blue booty shorts and a black crop top with the gamba blue jordans.

So tonight is the night to go to Chresanto party and turn up i can't belive i said turn up so i go up in the house and see grinding and make outs and drinking and im like who are these kids parents

next thing you know Chresanto come from the back and comes up to me talk about.

Chresanto: So i see you decide to come after all.

Jacob: Yea i did, so.

Chresanto: Yo shorty you ain't gotta be salty with me.

Jacob: Ain't nobody being salty.

Craig: Jacob come on wassup Chres.

Chresanto: Hey wassup.

Craig: Jacob we need to talk, you see that girl over there i really like her, and i wanna chat with her.

Jacob: Its cool ima go turn up please don't leave without me.

Craig: Yea im not.

Now that Craig left me and i wanna play bad so i go in the back yard to mess with Chresanto, i tap him on the shoulders and he turns around like he got a nice ass smile but there is no catching feelings for him because he's a jerk and ima make the whole school see it.

Jacob: This is how you leave your guest.

Chresanto: What you mean you left with Craig.

Jacob: So now im back.

Chresanto: I luv your spicy attitude that shit looks so sexy on you, so shorty wanna dance.

Jacob: I thought you were striaght now your bi~sexual.

Chresanto: I just wanna dance what you taking about.

Jacob: boy bye please i'll pass pn the dance.

(POV OVER)

Craig POV

So im over here and i see Jacob with Chresanto and i feel some type of way because i kinda had mixed feelings about Jacob and now that he looks extra sexy i feel the feelings growing into something big.

Craig: Hold on Eva i gotta get somebody real quick ok.

Eva: Hurry up on back.

Craig: Jacob what the hell are you doing over flirting with Chresanto.

Jacob: Chresanto is flirting with me ok chill i now what im doing Craig.

Craig: Jacob sure your right.

Jacob: Craig why do you even care i take care of myself clearly.

Craig: Ok but when you get your heart broken don't call me.

Jacob: Im not bye enjoy the party buzz kill.

DAMN EVERYBODY TURNING BI FOR MY BOO JACOB LIKE DAMN LET HIM BREATH.