I Can't Apologize, But Know I'm Sorry

Ayyyye guys, its Ash, This is the first chapter, and I am going to do as best as I can, so please give feedback, feel free to make corrections, or give suggestions. I love when people give their opinions on something I do, so feel free c: Um, here it goes.

"Hiya, my name  is Phoebe and I suck at bios. Oh well. I have a twitter, too, so go follow that. And warning: I let out my inner fangirl on tumblr ;)"

That was one crappy bio. 1 point to Phoebe for the crappiest bio ever, there should be an award for this. I smiled and continued to decorate my new Tumblr page. I stopped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and pulled it out. Louise was spamming me with texts. Louise is my best friend, Ive known her for half of my life, since we were 10 (we're 20 now).

Oh crap, we were supposed to hang out today, and I was supposed to meet her 20 minutes ago.

"PHOEBE WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?!?"

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A DAY TOGETHER, DAMMIT."

"PHEEBEE"

ooooooh girl, you did not just misspell my name.

I decided to mess with her and put, "This is Robert. I do not know who this 'Phoebe' or 'pheebe' is. Please go away, I have important business man things to do"

She finally left me alone, I will surprise her tomorrow, WITH BROWNIES, YAAAY

But I spoke too soon, because 10 minutes later, she was at my door, knocking like crazy.

When I ran downstairs, I opened the door and motioned for her to come in.

"Weren't we meant to have a girls day today?" and when I just shrugged she said, "You have never talked. I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND, AND I'VE NEVER HEARD YOUR VOICE." She started complaining and complimenting me, saying my voice is probably pretty, and that she'll slap me if she doesn't hear it by the time we're 25.

I kinda smirked, rolled my eyes, then put one finger up, saying hold on, and I ran upstairs to get my sweater. When I came down, she was jumping up and down.

"Starbucks, Hot Topic or some random place?" she asked, hoping I'd say Starbucks. Of course, I chose that. Who wouldn't? (unless HT got your favorite band's merch, then I'd choose it.)

I wrote down "Starbucks" and she squealed and pushed me outside.

When we got our drinks, she told me to find a table. 

I was walking along, when clumsy me tripped, and spilled my coffee all over a nice looking boy. He had black hair, bright blue eyes and a plain blue pullover.

My coffee landed on his pants, and I gasped. His friend, sitting across from him, said, "What? You're not going to apologize?? You just spilled your coffee all over him, and you don't say sorry." I didn't know what to do, I can't apologize, that would go against my rule, but if I don't, they will think I'm some jerk who doesn't care.

Luckily, Louise came to my rescue.

"You can't just yell at her! It was an accident! Lay off." she yelled at the brown-haired boy.

"How was I supposed to know it was an accident? She didn't say it. And don't tell me to lay off, she just spilled her drink on my friend, so I need an apology." the friend said, which led to a huge argument.

I didn't know what to do, I was panicking. So when Mr. Coffee-Pants wasn't looking, I wrote a note, and left him 20 dollars. I ran like hell, back to my house, trying to calm down. I was out of breath, too, so I was also trying to get that back as well.