(Y/n): W-well it's been fun staying hear but I should get going.

Freda: oh and where-

You didn't let her finish as you begin running in the other direction. She let out a loud and creepy laughter.

Freda: oh (y/n)~ YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE I AM GOD IN THIS WORLD AND YOUR TRAPPED IN IT AHAHAHAH!

(Y/n): Shit she's right I need to wake up other wise I'm trapped in here but how do I do that?

As you were running you found a kids room on the inside you found some firecrackers. You turned to escape but she was standing right in the doorway.

Freda: I'm heart broken (y/n) really I am why would you run away from someone who loves you?

She walked into the room and once she did the doorway behind her got covered with fire meaning you were trapped in here with her. You tried to move only seeing that a black substance was covering your feet. She slowly walked up to you and looked up at you sense you were a little taller then her. Your (eye color) met with her green ones you both stayed like that for a while while the only sound being the both of you breathing and the fire behind her. She then out of nowhere wraps her hand behind your head and pulls you into a kiss. You look towards the door of fire and the fireworks in you hand and come up with a plan.

Freda:how was that?

(Y/n): amazing but I have to tell you something.

Freda: and what would that be love?

(Y/n): good morning.

She didn't understand what you meant by that and while she was looking at you confused you threw the fireworks at the wall of fire. Time seemed to slow down as Freda reached out to try to stop them from reaching the fire but it was to late almost all of them were lit ablaze and went off before you woke up she was screaming.

Freda: no no no NO NO NO!

you woke back up in the locker but when you did you heard what sounded like a bat out of hell.

Freda: I WILL FIND YOU (Y/N) AND WHEN I DO YOUR GETTING PUNISHED!

Fearing for your life but still being determined you expected out of the locker in search of the hatch. Hopefully it isn't a lie.

*time skip*

This is terrible you've searched almost everywhere and gotten in several close calls with her. But there was one place you haven't searched yet but it was the one place you didn't want to go. The school you knew it was full of dead ends and traps but you didn't have a choice. You approached the entrance of the school looking at it deciding how to plan this out. You began to feel really drowsy like you haven't slept in years but the one thing that kept you up was this...

Freda: I found you~

After hearing that voice from right behind you you dived straight into that school not caring about what might happen in there just a long as you got away from her.

It was like you expected full of winding corridors twist and turns it felt like a labyrinth,that was until you came across the basement. Not bothering to feel scared as Freda was still tailing you you went into what looked like hell it self. It was the same boiler room from your dream you even found the same corridor you first met Freda in however when you turned the corner there was an even longer corridor, but at the end of it you saw salvation the hatch it was open and ready for you to dive into it.
(That sounded really dirty) you ran towards it legs were burning,heart was racing, and you were vary tired.
You could practically feel her birthing on your neck but this is it it's right there it's right in front of you until.

*SLASH*

You felt the blades of her gloved hand slash your legs making you fall to make matters worse you were basically five feet away from the hatch. She grabbed your leg and pulled you away from the hatch before flipping you over and getting on you.

Freda: I win~

(Y/n) W-what are you gonna do to me?

Freda leaned towards your ear and gently whispers to you.

Freda: everything you dream of~

She begins grinding on your pelvis causing you to get hard and for her to moan.

Freda: oh this is gonna be fun~

She begins reaching for your pants but suddenly stops. You don't know if this is a good or bad thing. She let's out a sigh of disappointment and gets off of you.

Freda: guess I won't be having my fun tonight.

(Y/n): what do you mean?

Freda: it's time for you to really wake up but don't worry *cuts your arm* we'll be seeing each other again soon.

She then kisses you on the lips as your vision starts going black. You open your eyes to see your tied to a bed.

(Y/n) *thinking* a dream within a dream sounds like a great concept for a movie.

You look at your arm to see the cut Freda left you.

(Y/n): *thinking*ok not a dream.

You sit in silence trying to think of a way to get out when you hear a familiar humming getting closer to your room.

(Y/n): *thinking* never mind that was a dream this is the nightmare.

To be continued...

(Authors note: haha looks like you'll have to wait for a lemon sorry about that but in the meantime check out Wolfreapper he doesn't have a lot up right now but he is a great author so go support him but anyway this is the awesome pyro signing off see us later!)