Hate thy neighbor

Zacznij od początku

**********************************

I finished the project for my client who insisted on  a stock market prediction software with automatic dealings. It was a huge project. Actually, it could have taken 10 developers to finish at least 8-10 months. But I did it in 6 months and the testing was successful. I got my first huge break and I am in the mood to party.

A blond supper hot girl cling on to me from the clients office. Well, who am I to refuse such invitations. And now here I am gawking at the same girl who slapped me before I threaten to break her neck if she ever touch me, walking away angry.

This bitch is going to pay for what she did.

I bang her door. I head to say "Go away you jerk"

"If you don't open this door right now, I will break you, you filthy bitch"

"Huh? You call me bitch? News flash, you are the one like a dog keep banging on any female within sight. Not me. So your insults are miss placed" she replied me from inside. I know I am losing control, and I know every time it happens I only have regrets.

"My, so you were lusting after me. I see now. Open the f*cking door or I'll break it. It is not that you are appealing to me in anyway with your black oversize garment, may be you are f*cking ugly, that is why you had to cover from head to toe. But that's ok. I will take you out of sympathy" I told her sarcastically still banging the door.

"Oh you wish. I don't sleep with animals especially dogs. Now get the hell out of my door before I called cops" she threatened. One thing Ms. High and Mighty had forgotten is no one threatens me. And when I am angry, people get hurt. And I want to hurt her.

I bloody kicked the door, as I have done the same thing to my door when I forget to take the key. The lock just breaks. The building is crumbling and so does everything else. And the door opened, and the f*cking bitch on the floor for the force of the door opening.

Two things happened. She watched me from the floor, frozen as to how I got in. And I watched her from standing, as I saw this woman, whom I have seen only handful of time with covering head to toe with black coats and head covers, on the floor with a red tube top which is beautiful against her creamy, silk skin. Long brown hair crumbling down her shoulders. She was wearing a denim pant. She is the most beautiful woman I have every seen and her golden eyes staring at me panicked.

"Get the F*ck up" I told her rudely. My anger lost its endge the moment I laid my eyes on her but I am still f*cking mad.

"Get out of my house" she said losing some of her anger. She saw me scanning her body. She also knows what I saw pleased me immensely. She tried to get up, and I know she wants to cover herself. I am sure, I am the only one who has had the privilege of seeing her fully clothed yet not fully covered. When she got up, I went to her, grabbed her by the arms. She came crashing in to my chest. I pinned her on wall, with her arms both on top of her head.

She is panicked, scared and almost on tears. Well, she deserve all these experience for what she told me.

"Now talk you bitch" I told her rudely.

"Let me go. Please" she begged me. My heart skipped a beat. This was the same tone I as a child used when I know my grandparents are going to hurt me. My eyes would have looked just like hers when I was repeatedly hurt. She looks very vulnerable, beautiful and  a moment she totally took my breath away.

*********************************

I am still in shock for he just came in to my apartment. All it took was a feather light kick and this damned door unlocked. And I was on the floor. I removed my abaaya and shawl while I was hurling insults at him. So, when he came in, I was wearing my tube top and a denim pant. I froze then and I am frozen even now when he had pinned me in the wall.

"Do you pin every girl you meet on to the wall?" I asked him trying to get out of his holding.

"Only the ones who make me angry" He said but the harshness in his voice is gone. Something of a tenderness is there. I thought for one minute he would rape me. I saw the desire cross his eyes. But he pined me on the wall and holding me there, looking at me intensively.

"I beg you. Please, please let go of me"

And suddenly he lowered his lips and kissed me right on the lips. I tried my best to break free, but every time I struggle he only deepened his kiss. This is my first kiss which I was saving for my husband and this jerk, who not 5 minutes ago who was making out with another woman, took it from me. Sadness and fear replaced anger and helplessness. And I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. As soon as he tasted my tears, he stopped the kiss. And looked at me, as if I have grown wings.

"Is it that bad you have to f*cking cry on me?" I am sure he wasn't teasing me. I cry to keep my head down while my tears keep streaming down. I am going to be raped.

He then kissed each tear drop so gently, like he is kissing a fragile thing. Then placed a small kiss in my mouth again, and left me standing with a command "replace the lock and secure the bolt"