Chap 6 (When my world collapse)

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Jihyo heard everything what Dahyun said and as a leader she needs to do something because it is affecting their group already. But as a friend she feel the pain of both Nayeon and Jeongyeon.)

(Jeongyeon is preparing to go to bed and Momo is already asleep. Jeongyeon always sleeps hugging her Bunny Stuff Toy because it reminds her of Nayeon. When she notice that something is missing.)

(Jeongyeon POV: Wait! Oh no!!!!!!! Where is it!!!!! Where is the bracelet!!!!! Hayyyy! Jeongyeon Pabo!!!! Argh!!!)

(Jeongyeon is panicking she can't find the bracelet that Nayeon gave her. She looks under their bed, on top of her table, on the floor but it's not there. Jeongyeon is getting frustrated because that bracelet is very important to her.)

(Jeongyeon POV: Otoke.....!!!!!! Hayyy where could it be.... argh!!!!!)

(Then she remembered earlier when she and Momo are playing around. Momo threw the Bunny Stuff Toy at her. Their floor is full of trash it might fell on the floor with the trash. Jeongyeon decides to wake Momo and ask her.)

Jeongyeon: "Momo!!! Wake up!!!!! Momo!!!!! It's an emergency!!!"

(Momo woke up suddenly when she heard emergency.)

Momo:"Why! Why! Why! What's happening? What's the emergency?"

Jeongyeon:"Have seen any bracelet? It was in my Bunny Stuff Toy but now its gone have you seen it?"

Momo:"WHAT?!"

Jeongyeon:"The bracelet have you seen it? It has a J and N in it."

Momo:"I was in my deep sleep and you woke me up and asking for your lost bracelet?! That's your emergency?! SERIOUSLY?! JEONGYEON!!!"

Jeongyeon:"Mianhe.... its just that the bracelet is very very very important to me! I think it fell off when you threw the Bunny at me earlier."

Momo: "Hayyyy just look around maybe it fell on the floor if not maybe it fell on the trash earlier."

Jeongyeon: "I have check the floor but its not there... where is the trash? Did you throw it out already?"

Momo: "Yeah... Nayeon unnie threw it out together with the other grabage."

Jeongyeon:"Ahh ok. Mianhe Momo you can go back to sleep now."

(Jeongyeon hurriedly went out of their room hoping that their garbage hasn't been picked up by the garbage truck.)

Momo: "Hayy that Ostrich! Hayyyy.."

(Jeongyeon POV: Please..... Please.... I need to find it....)

(Jeongyeon went out of their dorm and she ran towards the garbage bins. She didn't mind the cold weather or the smell of garbage she went through all the trash but she couldn't find it.)

(After going through the trash she fell on the ground in a sitting position because she was so tired. When tears starts to form in her eyes, she feels so frustrated at the same time she is very upset at herself.)

(Jeongyeon POV: What do I do now? You're so careless! careless Jeongyeon!!!! Arghhh!!!! I promise her that I'll take care of the bracelet... and now I just lost it.... arghhhh!!!!! She even got lost in the snow trying to find it.... Pabo Jeongyeon-ah!!!!! Pabo!!!!!!)

(Jeongyeon lowered her head and started to cry. She really hates herself right now because that bracelet means a lot to her.)

(When suddenly someone approach her and put a jacket on her back. The person kneel down beside Jeongyeon and starts to pat Jeongyeon's back to console her. Jeongyeon lift her head to see who it is. It is her roommate Momo.)