Nana: "Then where's Yuka?"

Lucy smiled.

Lucy: "She got in the way and there's was no way she was going to forget this ever happened."

Nana: "How do you know if we weren't going to tell anyone?"

Lucy: "You're a diclonius."

Lucy walked away from the two.

Nana: "Where are you going?"

Lucy: "To get (Y/N)."

The two followed Lucy to the docks.

(Y/N) POV

I was still at the docks, sitting with my back against one of the large crates. What is taking Lucy so long? What is she doing right now?

Lucy: "(Y/N)."

I looked towards the source of the voice to see Lucy covered in blood.

(Y/N): "What happened?!"

Lucy: "I killed Kouta."

(Y/N): "That much blood looks like you killed more than one person. Who else did you kill?"

Nana and Mayu walked towards us and stood beside Lucy. I was relief that both of them are okay but this answered my question from before. Did Lucy kill Yuka as well?

(Y/N): "Lucy? Did you also kill Yuka?"

Lucy: "She wasn't going to forget about me killing Kouta so I killed her as well."

I sighed.

Lucy: "Come on. Let's go home."

Timeskip

We walked all the way to the Maple Inn and when I opened the door, I was looking at a crime scene. There was blood everywhere.

(Y/N): "Uhhh...I guess we have to clean up huh?"

Lucy walked into the house and stepped over the body as if it was nothing. I looked back at Nana and Mayu.

Nana: "Did you know Lucy was going to do this?"

I shook my head no.

We began to clean up the mess. Nana and Mayu scrubbed the walls and floor while I got rid of the bodies. I threw them on the cliff near a large ocean. I threw Yuka's body with some care and remorse and Kouta's body with enough hatred to kill him twice. He got what was coming to him. I walked back to the Inn to help Mayu and Nana clean.

Nana: "This is a lot of blood."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Mayu was too scared to continue cleaning.

(Y/N): "You can sit down in the living room, Mayu. You don't have to clean if you don't want to."

Mayu: "O-Ok."

Timeskip

IDK POV

(Y/N) and Nana finished cleaning the blood. They were exhausted and decided were about to head to bed. Mayu was already asleep. (Y/N) picked up Mayu and carried her to bed. She tucked her in.

(Y/N): "Good night, Mayu."

(Y/N) went to the shower and began to remove her clothes. She sunk into the water and closed her eyes.

What a day.

(Y/N) started to hear movement in the water and opened her eyes to see Lucy in front of her. They stared at each other in silence.

Lucy: "Do you feel comfortable now?"

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Lucy: "I mean without Kouta. You don't have anything to worry about. Nothing is in our way no more."

(Y/N): "But you didn't have to kill Yuka."

Lucy: "Like I said before, she was going to be in the way."

(Y/N): "You are something, Lucy. In a good way."

Lucy: "Really?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

There was another moment of silent.

(Y/N): "Sooo....Who is Nyu?"

Lucy: "Where did that come from?"

(Y/N): "Because everyone calls you Nyu. Mayu and Yuka called you Nyu but Nana and Kouta called you Lucy. And before coming here, I called you Kaede."

Lucy's eyes widen as she heard the name 'Kaede.'

Lucy: "I figured you would ask something like that. But it's not like I would keep anything like this away from you. I'll tell you tomorrow."

(Y/N): "Ok."

Author-chan: "Sorry for the last update. Got caught up with my other stories."