CHAPTER|TWO

|Savannah|

     AFTER MY ENCOUNTER with that strange man that came out of nowhere, I went straight into my bathroom and ran a hot bath for myself to soak in. I stripped myself of my sports bra and leggings. Not having panties to take off I dipped right in water and relaxed letting the warmth soothe my sore muscles. I had a long workout this morning, and I was tempted to just give up and become fat. Almost falling asleep I got out drying my soaking body and leaving the bathroom to lay on my bed and sleep for a little while.

Waking up about three hours later my mind went straight back to that man and how weird he was acting, who walks up to you and asks if it's 1951. Indeed I was being slightly rude to him but he was obviously just fucking with me. Although, I still had a feeling that he might have been serious and didn't know what year it was or where he was. The way he reacted when I told him kind of concerned me, but I was too hesitant to ask him any questions and what did I look like asking a grown man if he was mentally alright.

I went over to my closet and threw on some clothes, not wanting to hear my dad's mouth about me not wearing a shirt inside and out the house. I just knew I had a fantastic body and I loved to be free and not be held back by the restraints of clothing. Of course, around my parents I tried to cover up as much as I felt was needed. Sitting down at the bar in front my kitchen I heard the front door slam and my mother entered the room in a rush.

"Hey babe." she quickly said sitting her things down,"What are you doing alone down here?"

"I don't know I just woke up, how was your day?" I asked just trying to make conversation since we never see each other that much. She was looking in the fridge while texting on her phone, probably something about her job.

"Oh, it was just fine" She sighed not really giving me any attention, but I was used to it.

"A man moved in by us." I stated nonchalantly while pulling out a banana and starting to pill it.

"Right, I saw the lights were on in that house that nobody has lived in for years." she turned around and looked up at me. "Will you take these brownies I got from the bakery over? I have to leave and check up on some things at the firm."

She quickly pushed the brownies in my direction, picked up her things, kissed me on the cheek, and left promptly. I heavily sighed not really wanting to visit the loony bird's house.

"Make sure you stay over a little while, and actually talk to him, I do not want to be on his kill list" She said before shutting the door and pulling off in her car.

Picking up the pastries I slid on some vans and made my way out of the door, turning to the left to get to his front porch. After three soft knocks hoping he didn't hear them, the door swung opened. He looked at me curiously probably wondering why I was now standing on his front porch.

"Brownies, welcome to the neighborhood." I said with no tone to my voice.

"Thanks, I've definitely been here long before you though." he mumbled the last part, my ears barely catching it.

"What?" I asked wanting him to explain.

"Nothing, would you like to come in?" He asked opening the door wider and stepping to the side to make room for me to enter.

Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें