chapter 1 sneaking out

Bắt đầu từ đầu

then after what felt like ten minutes of making out i pulls away and starts kissing his neck, he lays his head back as he moan i start undressing him

Simons pov.

i cant believe what happening i leave and when im standing on the sidewalk outside of Magnus's loft i start running back to the institut to tell the other (for those of you who dont watch shadowhunters he run very fast cause his a vampire and so is Raphael) on my way to the institut i get stopped by Camille "hey there Simon nice seeing you again" she says getting closer to me,

"stay away from me" i start moving backwards "whats wrong Simon is your little boyfriend not here to save you"

"keep Raphael out of this" she runs over and attacks me i fight back but she's stronger so i lose.

~back at the institut~ 

Raphaels pov.

im standing by the window looking out of it waiting for Simon to get back "why dont you go look for him" i turn around to see Izzy "i would but i dont think his at Magnus's loft anymore i have a bad felling in me"

"just go look for him"

i run out the door and starts looking for Simon after 28 minutes of looking i find him in an alley way with Camille, she's beating him up and i can see that his unconscious i run over and start fighting with her "leaves him alone!"

"oh look who finally decided to show up" she says holding her arms open while laughing,

"leave right now and you wont get killed" i say feeling the anger grow in me "you wanna hurt me then come do it" when she finish talking i attack her after fighting for like a minute she pushes me against the wall and runs away(she's also a vampire), i run over to Simon and slap his cheeks gently he doesnt wake up so i pick him up and run to the institut on my way there he starts to wakes up and starts mumbling "Raphael...."

"shhh its okay your save just go back to sleep" he does as i say, when i get to the institut i walk inside and when i get in the others look at me and gets worried.

"omg is he okay" Clary says running over to us worried "his fine he just need to rest im gonna take him with me home i just stopped here to get my jacket can you put it over Simon?"

"of course" Izzy says as she puts the jacket over Simon "bye everyone" i start walking out the door "bye!" all of them say waving i run to where i live with Simon when i get inside i put Simon on the bed and lay beside him and he cuddles close into me.

~Magnus loft~

Magnus pov. (this continues from right after Simon ran where Alec just started kissing Magnus neck)

when Alec pulled away i was confused but then he started kissing my neck i throw my head back moaning in pleasure he stops and looks at me and whispers "lets continue in the bedroom" he get up and picks me and carries me to the bedroom, when we get there he takes of my silk robe and throws me onto the bed and takes his jacket and shirt of and lays over me and starts kissing me deeply i kiss back and puts my hand on his jeans and tries to open them but he grabs both my hands and pins them over my head, he starts sucking on my neck "A....Alec i wanna touch you"

"have you been a good boy"

oh he wanna play that game he wanna be in control more than he actually is so i play along "no daddy i been bad"

"then daddy gotta teach you a lesson"he says taking of my boxers and his own jeans and boxers and starts the fun 

~30 minutes later~

im cuddling into Alec and he kisses me and i kiss back then we pull away "i love you so much" he says as he caress me cheek, i smile looking him deep in the eyes "i love you too"

"lets sleep babe" i nod and gives him a good night kiss and we both fall asleep.

~word count 1363~