chapter 11

Anne POV
*I woke up and i remember we will meet whoever Mr. Wizy is after class*

*I about to enter my classroom but before i entered my classmate go to me and saying something weirds*

"Hey what will you do?" Girl 1 said

"Hey find the mysterious guy" boy 1 said

"Who do you think it is?" Girl 2 said

"Stop" i said calmly

"Hey you so awesome" boy 2 said

"Hey how did you got an admirer?" Girl 3 said

"STOP!!!!" I scream angerly

*So they all stop talking and apologize but wait what did just the other girl said an admirer????*

"Hmm.. what are you talking about ? An admirer???" I asked girl 3

"Oh so still didn't knew " she said and gave a way for me

*And i see a box wrapped a lovely gift wrapper and i look on the gift card and read it*

Hey uhmm..... I know it's weird but the first time i saw you i fall inlove with you well our first meeting isn't that really good time and I'm so sorry too if i haven't said my name to you immediately and you knew my name form other well i hope you feel the same by the way wear all of this i gave to you at prom well if you haven't oriented there's a prom tonight and i want you to be my partner well let's meet at school park at fountain at 5:00 p.m wear it already because the prom is at 7:00 so we still have 2 hours to talk by the way ILOVEYOU 😘 stay well!
                              ~Your Secret Admirer~

" Huh? A prom? An admirer? " I said shockly

*Who might it be ? What will i do? Will i go to prom with him or not?*

To Be Continue...................................