zombie kids - story 4 - Parker Is in charge

Parker was on top of the stairs, aiming for the kitchen. Aaron and owen were in their rooms, while scratch and Dr Zomboss were talking in the living room.
Checking if the coast was clear, Parker ran inside the kitchen and climbed onto the counter. He opened the cupboard where the sweet jar was and stuffed as much sweets into his mouth as possible. He jumped down and was just about to celebrate when...
"And what are YOU doing?"
Parker turned around. There was Dr Zomboss and scratch. Dr Zomboss looked mad. REALLY mad.
"N-Nothing!"
Dr Zomboss rolled his eyes and opened the cupboard. He gasped when he saw the sweet jar.
"It's nearly empty, parker!"
"It wasn't me! It was... dragons!"
"Dragons don't eat sweets parker!" Scratch stated.
"Silence, weed!"
"That's it, Parker! No allowance this week! In fact, you can pay for the sweets you've eaten with your own money! Now up to your room, now!"
"But I NEED money!"
"You should've thought about that when you ate all the sweets!" Dr Zomboss replied.
Parker groaned, stomped his foot, kicked scratc and ran upstairs laughing.

"OOOOOOOOOOW!" Scratch howled.
"PARKER!" Dr Zomboss ran upstairs.

Later...

"I'm taking a nap." Dr Zomboss lay on the sofa. Parker had been sent to his room and the rest of the kids were downstairs.
"Your too old for one of those, dad," Owen joked.
"No I'm not. Goodnight!"
"It's not even-"
Dr Zomboss was sleeping before Owen could finish his sentence.

There was a moments silence, until...
"Oh, he's finally dozed off, has he?" Parker entered the room.
"Parker, your not allowed down here!" Scratch reminded, crossing his arms.
"Well old Zomboss isn't going to do anything about it is he?" Parker smirked, "So, now that he's dozed off, I guess that makes me leader of the house!"
"NO. DR ZOMBOSS IS LEADER OF THE HOUSE!" Scratch shouted.
"He is, is he?" Parker ran upstairs. A minute later he came down... wearing one of Dr Zomboss's lab coats and a pink towel wrapped around his head.

Aaron and owen chocked down a laugh.

"What have you done, parker?" Scratch asked.
"I'm not parker, fool, I'm Dr Zomboss! Your mean grumpy father!" Parker stated in his best impression of Dr Zomboss's voice.
Scratch facepalmed.
"Now get me some candy!"
"Parker-"
"NOW! OR YOU'LL BE SENT TO YOUR ROOOOOOOM!"
Aaron and owen got straight to it. Scratch just sat there.
"Scratch!"
"No parker."
"THAT'S IT!" Parker grabbed scratch, dragged him upstairs threw him in his room and put a chair in front of the closed door so he couldn't get out.
"PARKEEEEEEEER!"
Parker laughed and went downstairs.

Later...

"I want 50 bowls of candy too!" Parker replied as Aaron wrote it down.
"I liked the old Zomboss better." Owen whispered.
"YOU WHAT?" Parker yelled.
"Nothing! I-"
"I AM DR ZOMBOSS! YOU MISS THE OLD ONE DO YOU? HE'S STUPID, GRUMPY AND MISERABLE! HE-"
"Ahem."
Parker gasped as he turned around. Dr Zomboss was there, his face red with rage.
"Ooops."
"COME HERE, NOW!" Dr Zomboss chased parker around. Parker was screaming. Aaron and owen just laughed.

Later...

"And he made us eat dirt!" Aaron stated. Dr Zomboss wrote it down.
"Ok. Anything else?"
"He locked me in my room."
"Yes, scratch, you've said that about 10 times."
"But it's true!"
"Well, ok. That's a lot of stuff. Don't worry, I'm sure this will come out of his allowance." Dr Zomboss winked.

END