Two

Sitting by the window looking at the white clouds and seeing the shiny sun peek  through I get on my phone I don't have service on the plane because I'm in the sky but they do have WiFi but you have to pay.

I said goodbye to the parents in my life and it was sad they said I could visit them every now and then but I didn't want to see them every now and then I wanted to see them everyday I don't know why dad took the job in California why didn't we all move with him or maybe my parents lied to me they got divorced.

I placed a small frown on my face and one tear drop slid down on my cheek I I wiped it off and tried to stop crying.

" our flight it's now landing in New York please grab your things and get ready to exit " the flight attendant spoke.

" Thank God " I mumbled under my breath.

I grabbed my carry on bag and placed it on my lap then the flight attendant said we were landing. I got up off my seat and raced out of that plane and made it to the carousel , I grabbed my luggage and saw a familiar face I see on TV and hear on the radio.

I run up to Taylor and poke her and she turns around and a beautiful smile appears on her face.

" Tessa its so great to see you! " she says pulling me in for a hug she squeezes onto me hard I guess she really misses me.

" its great to see you to Taylor " I say with a sly smile on my face.

She let's go off the hug and grabs my luggage and we start to walk out of the airport to her car.

" how come you never visit me " I asked Taylor while getting into her car.

" I'm always just being famous is tough I only got to see you when you were just born because I had a tour that day and I was staying a couple days in Oregon " she said looking at me.

I gave her a smile i grab my phone and opened up Instagram scrolling through my notifications.

Taylor began driving off to her house I was curious what her house I'm New York looked like.

About twenty minutes later we arrived it was gigantic even for new York we got out of her car she grabbed my luggage and unlocked the door which lead me into a beautiful house.

" This is amazing " I said shocked.

She smiled and set the luggage down beside the door.

" follow me I'll show you your room " she said gesturing me to follow her.

She walked down a hallway and opened a door and this room had beautiful light pink walls and a beautiful white bed and light pink bed sheets how did she know this was my favorite color.

" this is beautiful Taylor " I said amazed.

" I know designed especially for you " she said smiling.

I walked down stairs and grabbed my luggage and started unpacking I had a good feeling about living with Taylor.