Earth

I looked into Loki's focusing eyes.

I was a mixture of emotions. I felt all of them wildly spinning inside me spiraling like a tornado. I realized I had closed my eyes. when I opened then I was...

Well how do I put this?

I wasn't on the ground.i was like floating in the air. Fire was spiraling as well as leafs in the air. was that water? anyway everything was kinda floating.

The elements slowly died down and the leaves fell. hmmm should I panic? Because I'm starting to fall too. I started falling slowly then really fast. I wasn't just 10ft off the ground, it seemed like at least a hundred maybe a hundred twenty. I prayed that Loki was somewhere down there. waiting to catch me.

I scrunched my eyes closed, waiting for impact. it never came though. "you can open your eyes now Laelynn" I could just picture the smirk plastered on his face. I slowly opened my eyes. there it was, the famous smirk of Loki. I was still too shocked to say anything. we just kinda awkwardly starred at each other. he holding me bridal style, me trying to control my still rapid breathing.

"Ummm, where are we." I asked finally confident enough to talk. he didn't say anything. he didn't have to when he set me down and I looked around in awe.

It was the meadow.

The beautiful meadow. I slowly walked to the center, letting my hand graze the tall ferns, into a patch of soft grass. I plopped myself down on the silk like grass. I just starred at the meadow. surrounded by a small forest.

I don't know how long I sat there. I had forgotten Loki for a long time. when I let my self out of my sanctuary I had a question. a question I already knew the answer to, but was unable to find the answer in my memory.

"Loki?" I whispered slightly. I was unsure if he could here my soft voice.

"Yes Laelynn?" he asked questioningly.

"Why does this place seem familiar?" I knew the answer before he said it. it was somewhere in that skull of mine.

"This is the place were you were created. the place where all five elements met to create you Laelynn." He had sat down next to me.

I looked around the beautiful meadow one last time before I was going to ruin the peace.

"I'm going to give you this one time to let you explain everything, but you can't hold anything back. Ok?"

He stares at me for a second, confusion was plastered as clear as day for a split second before he put on his poker face.

"Fine," he says softly.

"You were created here in this meadow, during a forest fire/storm. A spirit of a small girl roamed this meadow because she died here from starvation because she was lost." I let that soak in just a little before he continued."when you control all of your emotions completely you will control the nine realms, Thor nor Odin know everything about you." wait, Thor would hate me if I just took over. he has waited his while life to be king. I would just come in and strip him of that title. I felt slightly scared at what might happen.

He wouldn't hurt me would he?