5

Jughead let himself into the guest room, surprised by the size. This house seemed to go on forever and if this was what living modestly meant to Veronica, he couldn't imagine her life in New York.

Betty was sitting on the edge of the four post bed, folded over, her fingers unsuccessfully picking at the clasp of her high heel.

He shut the door behind himself and quickly locked it, determined to not be interrupted, for any reason, maybe ever again. Nothing was going to postpone what they'd started so many hours ago any longer. This place could be on fucking fire, he didn't want to hear about it.

Jughead watched her struggle a moment, her long limbs elegantly stretched out in frustration. He chuckled lightly, causing her to look up to him, slightly defeated.

"Can I help?"

"Please" She pouted.

He closed the space between them, dropping the water bottles he snagged on the nightstand. He tossed his suit jacket on the armchair, his beanie following closely behind. Jughead knelt down in front of her as innocently as possible, then ran his hands down from her knees, and wrapped his fingers around her ankle. He placed her foot in his lap as he worked the clasp of her shoe free. He repeated the process, then looked up at her with a boyish smile. Betty grinned back, leaving her feet in his lap before he came up on his knees in between hers, naturally pushing them to fall open on either side of his waist.

"Thanks" She spoke quietly.

"Anytime." He replied slipping his hands up from her legs. He grabbed low on her hips and pulled her body to the edge of the bed.

"So...how many time were we interrupted tonight?" He asked, looking her over like a lion stalking his prey.

"I don't know..." She mumbled through a slight quake in her voice as she watched his gaze spill over her.

"Too many times."

Betty shook her head 'yes' as Jughead pushed her dress up her thighs, bunching the fabric around her waist, with a helpful lift from her hips. He brought his hands back down from her middle, nudging her thighs farther open.

"Is this what you imagined?" He asked as he pressed his lips into the inside both of her thighs.

Jughead looked up at her, catching her normally bright green eyes, now darkened by her blown wide pupils. Betty shook her head 'yes' again as he crept closer forward, his lips and open mouth leaving warmth in their wake and a yearning deep in her center.

"Yes..." Betty whined as she braced herself with a hand behind her back, the other finding his ink black tresses, scrapping her nails lightly across his scalp.

Jughead moaned before flicking his tongue over her clit, wasting no time in sinking his face in her seductive valley. Betty arched her back and thrust forward in surprised pleasure, her head falling back and a deep groan escaping her.

Jughead'a hands gripped tightly into her hips, almost painfully, he thought, while he tried to keep her thrusts towards his mouth mildly controlled as he leisurely lapped his tongue through her sweetness.

"Holy s-shit...Yes, Juggie!" Betty yelped watching his dark blue eyes lock onto her hooded greens.

"-Yes!" She gasped repeatedly, pulling him by the hair.

Jughead listened to every hushed word she uttered, swirling his tongue up and down her folds, before pulling her nerve bundle gently between his lips. Betty moaned loudly, her mind slipping into a pit of lust, as she used all the strength she had to stay upright.

Sensing her struggle, Jughead slid his hand up her stomach, cupping her breast with a light squeeze before flattening his palm over her breastbone and slowly pushing her to lay back.