Dinner with the Beatles.

George POV- it was 6:15 pm. Myself and Katie had to be at the restaurant in 45 mins.

"Katie, sweetie, do ya wanna get ready for dinner" I say. She comes running to me with a teddy in her arms.

"Can I wear my princess dress?" She asks eagerly. I can't say no to those eyes.

" ah, go on then". She runs off and comes back a minute later with a big pile of pink in her arms. I ask her if she needs help putting it on. She nods. She takes her dungarees off and she's left in her tshirt. I tell her to put her arms up. Shoe does and I slip the thing over her head. To my surprise, it was the right way round. I am a genius..

"Shoes on?" I say. She nodded and ran off to find her shoes. I cot my coat on and straightened my tie. Katie came back with her shoes and asked me to help her put them on.

"There we go. You look like a princess now. " I said. She smiled. I locked the door and went to the car. I strapped Katie in and got in the other side. I drove to the Hilton and it was 19:03. I got Katie out and we walked into the restaurant side of the hotel. I saw Paul, Brian, John and Ringo sat at a table. Paul waved and we walked over.

"Hey George, And who's this little Princess you've got with ya here?" John said, Putting on a posh voice. Katie giggled. I put her up on the chair and chuckled because the top of her head just reached the top of the table. Her eyes just peeked over the top.

"I think we might need a higher chair here, Eh George?" Ringo said. Brian went over to a waiter and asked for a higher chair, and within a minute or so, the waiter came back with one. I lifted Katie onto it.

1 hour later.....

George's POV (still)- We were all tucking into our meal. Katie got a kids size pasta and was having difficulty getting it on the fork. John was sitting next to her and noticed. He helped her get it on the fork and gave it back to her. Aw!

"Fanks uncle Johnny." She said, giggling.

"Ah, yer alright love. " He said back.

Once we were all finished with our meals and dessert, Paul asked for the bill and it came to around £37. I put £10 on the table and quickly left before Paul could give it back. I could see Katie's eyes starting to droop slightly, so I picked her up and carried her out to the car. On the drive home, Katie started off talking about cats and then she fell asleep. When we got home it was 10:55 pm and Katie was still fast asleep. I carried her inside and got her changed into her jammies. I had to wake her up for that. Bless her, she fell back asleep with a toothbrush in her mouth. I went back and tucked her up into her bed and slipped a toy cat under her arm. I turned out the light and went downstairs. I sat on the sofa and sighed, smiling because my daughter, Katie Harrison is the sweetest little thing and she's my little girl.

A/ N short chapter, but there ya go. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes