Chapter 7

Selena's PoV

The room had end stone carvings all around. I have to admit, it was a pretty room. I sat in a chair, trying to think what the block happened. !The thoughts disappeared when Ender shouted, "CANDY!". Wow. Ender must really hate candy. I saw a bunch of books, and picked up a book called, Types of Dragons. I flipped through the pages, until I landed on one particular page. "The Cake Dragon, a type of dragon found in the Cake dimension. It is a very kind dragon." I read out loud. Ender has a good taste in books. Then, the human that rode Shadow earlier, came out the door. "Hi, name's Misty. Whats yours?" She asked. "Selena." I replied. "Sorry for Ender's attitude, I guess it's because he's emperor." She said. "Hey, wanna hang out?" She asked. "Steve's coming, too." I smiled and nodded. Oh how I miss my cousin. We walked through the hallway, and stopped to a window. "How are we gonna get down?!" I asked. Then I noticed she ACTUALLY had dragon wings. Why didn't I notice that before?! "Oh." She grabbed me and we flew out of the window. "Don't look down, don't look down, DON'T LOOK DOWN!" I shouted. Misty landed, after minutes of shouting and screaming. "Seriously, don't shout!" Misty reminded me. "Fine." I replied. Steve then went over to us. "Hi Selena." He greeted. We hugged each other. "I miss you so much, cous!" I said. We didn't want to let go of each other. An enderman walked to us. "Hi." Or maybe an enderwoman, hinting from her voice. "I feel hungry." I said. Misty's eyes lit up. "You could try some endercake!" She suggested. "Or endercookies." The enderwoman suggested. "Nah, Endercake's better, Rose." Misty said, looking at Rose the Enderwoman. We walked into a restaurant, and Misty ordered us some Endercake. The waiter came back, holding a purple cake, with purple particles. Misty passed me some. I took a bite. "What do you think?" She asked. "Not bad." I replied, because it tastes just like other cakes. "Wait, Selena, didn't Uncle Notch ban you from going to other dimensions?" When Steve said those words, I turned pale. "I-I don't wanna talk about it." I said. "Selena." "I SAID NO!" I shouted and stormed out of the restaurant, looking for a way out. "I just want to go home!" I said between tears. "Hi." A voice behind me said. I turned around to see Ender. "What do you want?" I snapped. He seemed hurt. "Well, um, I'm hosting a ball, and I would like you to dance with me, do you want to?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes, please." I took his claw.

STEVE WAT THE BLOCK DID YOU JUST DO

Does anyone like the new chapter? And if your confused, Ender is emperor, while Misty is queen. And if your looking around for Aloha Tropicraftia, my stupid iPod did something to it, so I deleted it. I didn't want to rewrite it, so I did. I'll do it when I get home.

So yeah, that's it, bye!