O-OK. Just make sure your OK.

Natsu let go of me. We all looked at Wendy.

"I call to thee oh wandering soul of dragons. Accept my call to thee. MILKY WAY!!" 

Out of no where I felt VERY VERY weak. As if I was paralyzed. Luckily Natsu got me. 

"Lucy, Are you OK?" I just gave him a weak nod.

"I'm searching for the souls of the dragons the lingering thoughts here are very old. I found one! I-Its too powerful!! ARG!!" Wendy started to struggle. "I found another one! Its weak. I can take that." 

My strength came back when Wendy started concentrating. Then a soul came. All of us started freaking out.

"Seeing the faces of humans chickening out just cracks me up! Hahaha! My name is Zealconis or the emerald dragon. To be able to awaken my soul from that slumber...that can only be the sky dragons move where is she? Or maybe you got lucky enough and awaken me 'cause of milady the queen? She's currently in her 'endless' sleep. I'll be surprised if the reason is the queen thou!" He said with his eyes closed...

"What queen?" We all said. He finally opened his eyes. And started inspecting us.

"Well none other th---QUEEN?!" Then Zealconis pointed at me. They all looked at me. Zealconis bowed. "Milady forgive me for my rudeness."

"E-eh? What? Why are you calling me queen? And If you think I woke you up it wasn't me. Its the girl in front of you." My head started to hurt again.

Zeref...a dragon called me queen.

What?! A DRAGON?! W-Where are you?!

Why did it call me queen?

I'll be there wait for a few minutes. 

Wha---I didn't even told you where I am!!

"What a cutie! 
This lil' dragon slayer manage to wake me up?"

"HEY, YOU GET AWAY FROM WENDY!!" 

"I don't feel like it how 'bout I just gobble up this one here?"

"YOU BASTARD!" 

"Just kidding! What a stupid species!" His claw started moving and it went through Wendy. "See? How's a spirit supposed to do anything to a physical body?"

"This guy..."

Then we asked about what happened to dragons. 

"Well it was over 400 years ago from now... Dragons were the king of the worlds. Freely soaring through the sky and dominating the lands. Crossing the seas...we led quite phosphorus lives, didn't we. Everything in the world belonged to the dragons. Humans were but fodder to us...nothing more. However...a fool of a dragon appeared and protested against our rule. He spouted nonsensical things like creating a world where dragons and humans live in harmony. A civil war broke out between those who supported him and those who opposed him. I was on the opposing side. We were stuck in a stalemate. The battles between dragons had already scarred and ripped apart several lands. That's when the pro-human side put their foolish plans into action. They gave humans power to slay dragons and made them enter war. Their victory could have won if it wasn't for just one miscalculation. They gave humans too much powers. And There was one man who took a bathe in blood of dragons. The mere mention of his name is terror. That man slayed dragons and bathe with their blood. Until one day his skin turned into dragon scales. The dragons here were all killed by that man. The man was both human and dragon. That was the war that gave birth to the dragon king. Hence the dragon king festival. The king's name was Acnologia. Whilst being a dragon it also bears wings of darkness. With this I bid farewell."