You Joked Saying "I Don't Love You Anymore"

Note : you decided to prank your idiot boyfriend by telling him you didn't love him anymore . let's see how they react :D

*******

Brick

You expected Brick to clench his fist or bit his lip in frustration but instead, he scoffed & grabbed you by the wrist, pulling you closer to his warm body before wrapping his arms around you to secure you in place.

"Do you really feel that way, hmm?", he gripped your chin in his index finger & thumb.

"I...I...don't."

"Heh, thought so.", he gave you one short kiss before letting go of you.

"You little prank would've been more believable if you weren't so head over heels for me.", the boy cockily smirked.

Boomer

"I...I see..."

You bit your bottom lip, trying to conceal your smile. Boomer wiped his teary with his sleeves before giving you a bittersweet smile.

"Well, I hope you find someone better to love."

He turned around to leave your house when you suddenly jumped on him, doing your best impression of a sloth. You clung onto him with your arms wrapped around his neck & your legs around his middle.

"I'm sorry! It was just a joke!"

Boomer blinked before sighing & patting your head, "It's OK but don't ever joke like that again, OK? You almost gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry~!"

Butch

"Oh, what?!", Butch asked in bewilderment before he slapped a hand against his forehead, "What did I do this time, Y/N?"

"..."

He wrapped his arms around you tightly & hugged you, "Please, don't do this. I love you so much."

"Pfft—", you broke out of his grasp & began laughing.

"Oi, what's so funny? Were you...we're you just messing with me?!"

"Hahahahaha! Yes! Man, you looked so hilarious!"

Butch frowned & picked you up like a sack, throwing you over his shoulder & walking towards the couch.

"H-Hey!", you laughed.

He set you down on the couch & smiled sinisterly, "Here comes the tickle monster~"

"Butch, no!"

Ben

Ben just looked at you with a pokerface, making you confused.

"Um...Ben?"

"No, I will not allow this."

"What?"

Ben grabbed both of your hand & pulled you closer, his lips smashing against yours in a rough yet passionate kiss. You were taken aback, Ben wasn't usually this aggressive. Did you really make him that mad?

The two of you pulled away from each other, air was badly needed. You panted while you stared at Ben with half lidded eyes & red cheeks.

"Ben...I was only joking."

"Well, it was worth it."

Bailey

"WAAAAAHHHH!", he began to cry, making you cover your ears.

"DID I MAKE YOU UPSET AGAIN? ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING ME, Y/N? PLEASE DON'T!"

Having enough of his tantrum, you covered his mouth with your hand, silencing him but you could still hear his whimpers & sobs. Sighing in guilt for making your adorable but dorky boyfriend cry, you pulled him into a hug & stroked his blue hair to calm him down.

"Bailey, I'm sorry. I was just kidding."

He sniffed, "Y/N...you big meanie."

Braden

"W-Well, I don't l-l-love you t-too.", he said, looking away from you.

You decided to drop the act & grinned, gaining Braden's attention again.

"Oi, why are you grinning?"

"I'm grinning because I was just kidding.", you hugged him & giggled, "I love you, Braden."

"Tch, I...l-l-love you too...idiot."

Blade

"Oh? Are you sure?"

"Um...yes?"

"Hmm...", he took a step closer to you while rubbing his chin.

"Based on the look in your eyes, you seem a little off. And judging by the twitching of your lips, you're trying to hide a smile."

"Uh..."

Blade smirked, "You're trying to prank me, aren't you?"

"Tch, MAN! YOU'RE NO FUN."

Bandit

"Y/N, are you saying the truth?", he asked in a sad tone.

You nodded.

The tall teen frowned before sitting on the floor & turning around so his back was facing you. You couldn't handle his cuteness anymore so you immediately wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm sorry, Bandit. I was only kidding.", you said.

"Hmph. (N/N) hurt my feelings..."

"I'm sorry!"

"You owe me snacks."

"OK, do you forgive me?"

"Fine...yes. I love Y/N too much to even be mad at her."

******

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (old): kaiju_xyhendry

Instagram (new): kaiju_scarletscream

Snapchat: TheOtakuQueen

PEACE OUT ✌ !