We stopped running in front of 7-11 store.

"Wait here, I'll buy an umbrella."

"Sure. I will wait you Yuta hyung."

I gave him a smile before leaving. I bought one umbrella only and smiled to myself. I just love the idea of Winwin and I sharing with the same umbrella. Damn it, I'm so in love with him.

"Stop it Yuta. Winwin might catch a cold if you don't stop." I warned to myself.

"I'm here. Sorry but I just buy one, would you mind if we just share?"

"It's okay hyung."

I smiled again. I'm really happy.

I unfold the umbrella and lead the way for Winwin and pulled him closer to me to keep him from the raindrops and not to get wet. I want to protect him even if it's just a little thing.

"Closer." I said.

"S-sorry."

We stay quiet, the sounds of raindrops are the only sound that you can hear this time.

I'm out of words. Damn it!

I seriously don't know what to say. I want to talk to him, but my tongue is refusing to have a word. Aish what's wrong with me?

"Hyung."

"Ha?"

I looked at Winwin. He didn't talk, instead he looked down and I did the same. I don't know how to react when I saw my hand holding his.

"Oh sorry, It's not my intention." I quickly apologized. I'm afraid to offend him.

"It's okay hyung." He awkwardly smiled.

How can you make a mistake Yuta?! What if Winwin noticed? What are you going to do?

I want to tell him what I feel but at the same time I'm scared, I can't lose him. He is my only reason for now to keep going.

To be honest, loving someone secretly is very hard situation. You're dying to own them but you can't do anything about it because on the second thought, you might lose them. I will choose to live like his rather than losing them.

It's pretty hard, seriously.

"Anyway Winwin, don't you have someone you like??"

"Someone I like? What do you mean hyung?"

"You like, I mean someone make your heart flutter like when the moment you saw that person, your heartbeat became abnormal. You know what I mean kid."

"Ah. It was like, a scene in korean drama, right? Romantic feeling?" he asked innocently.

Aish this guy seriously! He's very cute! I wanna take him home and take care of him.

"Yes. Hahaha something like that." I chuckled.

He nodded like saying he figured it out.

"Of course. I have someone, but I don't think this person have the same feelings."

He has someone?

Of course, Yuta! What do you think of Winwin?

"Why do you say so?"

"Because we're friends."

Is it me?

Well I'm not expecting that he's talking about me, but I have this feeling that it is me. Right?

"You two close?" I asked and he nodded. "Taeyong?" I asked again.

He shook his head immediately while waving his both hands and saying "No he's not! I promise!"