42

Kyle and Rebecca continued to talk quietly for the next 30 minutes while waiting for the nurse to come in. Addie was giggling along with her show when the door opened and in walked two nurses. Rebecca smiled up at them and said "IV time?" The nurse nodded and said "This is one of our EMTs, he should be able to get her started encase she's dehydrated. Which the doctor suspects to be part of whats going on."

     Rebecca said "So what is your test turn around time?" The nurse smiled and said "Usually an hour or two but the doctor put a rush on Addie's. I know the Echo results are back, were waiting on X-ray and we have to send off this blood work. Hopefully we will know something in the next hour. You want to help hold her?"

    Rebecca looked at Kyle and he nodded and smiled at her, she told the nurse she would help hold her down, all the while knowing her heart would be breaking at the sight of her girl in pain. It took them several attempts before they actually got the IV in place, which told Rebecca she was dehydrated. Addie looked up with tears in her big crystal blue eyes and said "Becca Hold Addie."

    Rebecca settled onto the edge of the bed and wrapped her arms around Addie, snuggling her close. Addie sighed and snuggled against Rebecca's chest before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. Kyle smiled and walked over to the bed before bending down to kiss Addie's forehead goodnight. He looked up into Rebecca's eyes and said "Do you have any idea how amazing you are?"

     Rebecca blushed and said "I'm only me." He kissed her softly and said "You are very special Baby. I'm so thrilled you are mine and already are an amazing mother to these two." She teared up and said "What if you decide you don't want me to be their mother?" He laughed and kissed her again before saying "Baby I would happily marry you tomorrow, but I figured you might think it's too soon."

     Rebecca laughed and said "Tomorrow huh? Wouldn't your parents like to meet me first?" He smirked and said "Yeah Mom might be a bit upset but her wrath would be totally worth it, as long as you were my wife." Rebecca was shocked but covered it with a giggle before she said "Oh Cowboy, do you know how much I love you?" He smiled and said "Hopefully as much as I love you." They both kissed and Kyle was just about to say something when the door to the room opened.