Ch. 27: One Night Together

Começar do início

She nodded and stepped forward, pressing her lips to mine. She kisses me roughly and I kissed her back with the same force, pulling her body against mine. After a few more seconds she pulled away.

"I needed that." She sighed causing me to smile.

"Anything you need, I'll gladly give to you." I tell her and she kisses me again, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ewwww that's icky." I heard from behind me.

Ally and I pulled apart and saw Annie standing there, perfectly safe.

"Oh my god! Annie!" Ally exclaimed rushing over to her and wrapping her up in a hug. Annie just giggles.

"How could you just run away like that?" Ally asked, a little bit angry but more relieved that Annie was alright.

"Because I had to." Annie answered.

"Annie, you never run away from us." I told her. Annie looks down.

"But you guys were fighting. How else was I gonna fix you?" Annie asks.

Ally and I exchanged glances, her eyes wide. Annie's plan did in fact work. If she wouldn't have ran away, I would have just gotten on the tour bus without looking back.

"Annie please don't ever scare me like that again!" Ally pleaded, squeezing Annie tightly.

"Where's little brother?" Annie asked looking around.

"With Trish." I answered for Ally.

"Who's that?" Annie asked.

I guess she doesn't remember. Then again it has been like five years since she's seen Trish.

"Your auntie." Ally replied.

"Really! Lets go and see her!" Annie exclaimed, pulling on Ally's hand.

"We can't right now sweetie, all flights have been cancelled because of bad weather." Ally explained.

"When can we go then?" Annie asked.

"Most likely tomorrow. Don't worry we'll get there. I already miss Axel." Ally replied.

"That means you two get to stay with me." I said pulling my girls in my arms for a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
As we got on the tour bus, memories flooded my brain. Some were good, yet some were bad. I decided to just shake the bad ones away.

"Annie why don't you go get in your pajamas so your ready to go to bed." I told her.

"I'm already ready to sleep." Annie yawned and walked into her room.

I glanced at Austin, "She actually wants to go to bed?"

"She's been like this for about a week now." He answered with a shrug.

I followed Annie into her room and saw her crawling into bed, "Hey baby." I said.

"Hi mommy." She replied laying her head down on her pillow, nearly asleep already. I watched as she fell asleep right in front of me. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight Annie." I whispered and walked back out of the room.

I found Austin watching TV munching on popcorn.

"Hey I want some!" I reminded him before he could eat it all. I sat down on his lap and started eating the popcorn.

After the popcorn was gone, I felt him wrap his arms around my stomach. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed this." He whispers in my ear, chills run through my body.

"I did too." I whispered back, snuggling up against him. Too bad I have to leave tomorrow, if my plane can leave that is.

"I'm tired, can we go to sleep?" I asked him.

He nods and turns off the TV.

"Carry me." I whispered in his ear and I felt myself being lifted up. He carried me into the bedroom and put me down on the bed.

I changed into one of Austin's tee shirts and his boxers for pajamas, since I didn't bring anything along. Noting but the clothes I had on. I crawled under the blankets and waited for him to climb in next to me.

Austin walked out of the bathroom in his boxers, shirtless. I smiled at him and he got into the bed next to me.

"Maybe tonight I'll sleep good." He says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah me too." I said, shutting my eyes, snuggling up against him. He was like a heater all on his own. "Your so warm." I said into his bare chest. "And I'm cold."

"Let me warm you up then." He answered and he pulled me closer, I don't even know how we got this close. "Better?"

"Perfect." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's a chapter that was mostly supposed to be cute. So I hope it gave you feels and that you enjoyed it! Please comment and vote! The goal this time is 40 votes and 30 comments.

Happy Easter!!!!🐰💐💐

-Hannah