The Party

What happened so far: they are at a party and some guy bumped into her and we are about to see what happens next!!?

Caseys pov

This guy bumped into her, and she was thinking ooh he's pretty cute😊 "can i help you" Casey said. "Actually yeah can you dance with me" he said, "well whats your name first" Casey said, "Jake how about yours" "Casey" she said. "So how about the dance question" Jake said, "okay fine" Casey said with a smirk on her face.

Jakes pov

I accidentally bumped into a girl and now I can't stop thinking about her is this a spell or something! Wow though she is beautiful, maybe I should ask her out, wait but I just meant her. Oh well someone as beautiful as her is a risk!!
"So would you like to go out for dinner Friday" Jake said to her "well I would love to" Casey said.

It's was Wednesday when they went to the party. So they gave each other phones numbers and left after the party.

Erika and Jessica's pov

"So who was that hot guys you were dancing with" Jessica said "he's names Jake and he is pretty nice and really cute. Guys guess what!!!!" Casey said screaming. "WHAT" Erika and Jessica said. "He asked me out for dinner Friday Ahhhhhh" Casey said. "We have to go get you something to wear" Jessica said,

So they went to get a dress. Went home and went to bed.

So I think this chapter was a success for my first book this is actually fun so expect more books from me. My next ones will be better than this one. School is tomorrow for me so my chapters are going to be a little hard to update so it's gonna take some time.

Question of this chapter: what do you think is going to happen on the date!!??

Answer: type your answer in the comments