Chapter 20

Ellie's POV

" remember class, Shakespeare will always be one of the greats. But you could be there too." Mrs Kingsley says

Her class is so boring. I love reading and writing and Shakespeare is one of my all time favorite authors but.. like cant we make it more exciting.

I look

*Buzz*

I hear my phone vibrate, the text was from..

Ethan?

*i need to talk to you* 3:20pm

*why'd you break up with Allison?* 3:21pm

*if you plan to talk then maybe you'll find out* 3:23pm

*okay,lord, don't be so rude.When and where?* 3:24pm

*today,after school. The park under our oak tree*3:30pm

The park was a special place when Ethan and I had been dating for 2 months. The oak tree was always are go to place when we had a hard day or just wanted to talk. We'd always have lunch there. It holds good and bad memories.

*okay.* 3:45pm, was my simple reply when the bell rings signaling schools out

" hey hey hey best friend!" Macy comes up to me " what's wrong?"

" nothing. It's just Ethan text me just while ago and-"

" WAIT WHAT!"

"Calm down lord!!" I push my glasses up with my index finger " he wants me to meet him after school. I'm not sure what it is about. Just trust me please."

"Okay but if you need to hide a body you know where to find me."

I chuckle lightly.

This is why I love Macy. She always there for me even if I have to murder someone. Haha, not that I ever would though. She is one of my best friends and I'm so lucky to have her. Even though she get on my nerves sometimes.

I don't know where I'd be without her. Probably, still hiding in my closet reading a book. Sad? I know!

" heyyy, pretty lady. Where you headed off too?" Gabe says

" the park."

"  Oo can I com- wait why?" He asks confused

" to get answers."

" about..."

" you'll figure out sooner or later."

" I'm not sure how to feel about that." He raises an eyebrow. " can I come with though."

" I don't think that the best-"

" I'll stay in the car?" He suggests

I was about to turn him down, but he looked so cute looking  at me with his lip poked out.

" okay, okay." I roll my eyes " jeez you just had to do the lip didn't you?"

" you know you love it." He winks