four

"Hey, Nathan!" Luke called as the group ran out of the cabin in their swimsuits.

"What is it?" Nathan asked, throwing his towel onto the sand.
"Race ya." Luke grinned.

Before Nathan could protest, Luke had already started running.
Lisa began to laugh and pushed Nathan. "Go, go, go!"

"Good thing it's sunny." Heather breathed out as she laid her towel down in between Cameron and Kelly.

"I agree." Danny sighed, pulling off his shirt.

"Aren't you gonna go in?" Kelly questioned.

Danny laid down on his towel and lifted his arms and rested them behind his head. "Nah. Maybe later."

Lisa shrugged. "Okay."
"Haha!" The girls and Danny heard Luke yell.

"Dude you got a head start!" Nathan groaned as Cameron slowly approached them.
"Shit, it's cold!" Cameron winced.
"Not when you run in." Luke winked.

Heather giggled. "Yeah I'm gonna stay here for a little bit."
"Me too." Lisa sighed.
Kelly pressed her lips together and shrugged. "I might go in." She got up and took off her oversized blouse.

"Just because Luke's in there." Heather whispered with a giggle.
Kelly shot her a glare as Danny and Lisa shared confused looks.
"What about Luke?" Danny asked.

"Heather!" Kelly hissed through the gritted teeth.
Heather snickered before turning to Danny and Lisa. "It's a personal joke, don't worry about it."

Kelly rolled her eyes and ran towards the shallow water. She gasped. "Okay - Cameron wasn't kidding."

Danny laughed as Kelly attempted to move deeper into the lake.
"C'mon, Kelly! Run!" Luke hollered.
"No way!" She laughed, shaking her head.
"It's easier! C'mon don't be a wimp!" Nathan added. "K-"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "How about you stop talking, I don't call you Nathaniel and I run?" She cut him off.
Nathan paused before grinning. "Deal."

Kelly gasped as the cold water hit her skin. She continued run until it was too deep to run any further without loosing her balance. The boys applauded. "That's how it's done!" Lucas exclaimed.

Kelly turned around to Lisa, Heather and Danny. She didn't realise how far out they were until now. "You guys should come in! It's nice!"
"Apart from feeling like you're about to die of hypothermia for the first few seconds." Cameron added.
Nathan slapped his arm.

Neither Danny, Lisa or Heather answered.
"Are we really out that far?" Kelly laughed.
Cameron's eyes lit up. "I've got an idea," He grabbed Kelly's arm. "come with me."

"What are they doing?" Luke asked Nathan as they watched the two slowly and quietly approach the three teenagers.

The two boys watched Kelly step in between Danny and Lisa and separate her hair before squeezing all of the water out of it. Whilst this was going on, Cameron began shaking the water out of his hair over his girlfriend.

Luke and Nathan burst out into laughter along with Cameron and Kelly.
Danny, Lisa and Heather, however, weren't as amused.

Heather stood up and started to chase Cameron into the lake. Lisa sat up but didn't fully get up. She let Danny chase Kelly back into the lake before tackling her down. Everyone laughed.

Danny's and Kelly's head soon reached the surface. Danny tossed his hair back as Kelly did the same. "Serves you right." He grinned.
Kelly giggled. "You're right. I deserved that."

"It's so cold!" Heather shivered as Cameron laughed.
"That's one way to get you into the water." He smiled.

"You comin' in, Lisa?" Danny asked, walking over to her.

Lisa shrugged. "You're all in there, so yeah, sure, why not?"
Danny's lips curved into a smirk. "Race ya."
"Oh, you're on!" Lisa grinned.

a/n: sorry these past chapters have been pretty boring, but i promise the game will start in the next chapter :)