Morning Ice Princess ❄️

}{Outside POV}{

Lucy stood had been up for an hour and a half, waiting for Gray to wake up. She busied herself with doing the dishes, laundry, even writing some in her novel, but after she started making breakfast she decided to wake up ice princess, from his beauty rest.
First she walked over to the window beside the couch that the Ice Wizard lay asleep, half naked on. She forced the curtains to each side of the window loudly, in her first attempt to wake him up. She looked over at him and noticed him starting to stir. She walked over to him and leaned over him.
}{Gray POV}{
"Hmmgh." It was so bright, I scrunched my eyes  and noticed a shadow fall over my half asleep face. I forced my eyes open in a waking daze. I opened my eyes to see Lucy leaning over my face. She was wearing a bandana in her golden hair, and she was still in her pajamas, her caramel eyes were only about 6 inches away from mine. I blinked once more and looked away from her face to the blinding window next to me and then back at her face. Realizing how close our faces were, I slightly blushed, and cleared my throat. "Ahem, Lucy?" Realizing our position she awkwardly leaned away and spoke. "Well look who decided to wake up, good morning Princess how was your sleep?" Before I could answer, she walked back over to her oven that was letting off an appealing breakfast smell.
I sat up and looked down realizing I was only in my boxers, I dashed over to the table next to the couch seeing my shirt jeans and socks sitting there folded. Lucy must've picked them up, and set them here. No wait, *sniff sniff* they don't stink, she cleaned them!
I quickly threw them on, she's probably used to picking up my discarded clothes by now. "Hey Lucyyyy, did you wash my clothes?" I mocked. "Well I figured I might as well since I was washing mine, and plus, they were scattered all over my FLOOR!" I shrunk down in the couch. "Thank you!" I squeaked, trying to lighten her mood.
I walked up to the kitchen and picked up here newest Sorcerer Weekly magazine and went straight to the "Pretty Boy" section, seeing if I was in the top five sexiest guys in Fiore for the 8th time. Yes I keep track it's not weird, it's sorta a big deal!!! I fist pumped the air when I saw myself in 4th place. It's not first but hey, I'm not complaining. I was only mad because Lyon beat me to third place again! Ughhh that Smart Aśś better prepare to be in 4th because I'm stepping up my game!  After finishing my mental threat to Lyon, I realize Lucy saw me get exited over Sorcerer Weekly. I looked down at the magazine in shame hiding my eyes with my hair, slightly blushing from embarrassment.  I heard the noise of Lucy trying her best not to laugh out loud. Until I looked up at her and she burst out into laughter. Then while in mid laughter she snorted. After that the whole apartment went silent. Then at the same time we both burst out into laughter one again. Our laughs and chuckles filled the house, until I ran out of air and stopped to take a breath. After that morning dose of laughter, Lucy served breakfast. Staring down at the yummy scrambled eggs and toast, I dug in. Lucy and I chatted a little and then she got ready to go to the guild, while I washed our dishes. Then I  stood by the door, waiting for Lucy to finish getting ready.
}{Lucy POV}{
After I got out of my quick hot shower, dried my hair and did my makeup, I walked over to my closet. It's the beginning of winter I should wear something warm instead of my usual skirt and tank top. With that decision I grabbed some skinny jeans that I hadn't worn since last winter. I pulled on a nice thin grey sweater, and pulled my winter coat out of a storage box. I looked at my self in the mirror and decided to put my hair into the traditional, half side pony tail, with an icy blue ribbon. 
And finally I grabbed my cute brown boots out of the back of my closet. After I hooked my key belt and whip to my jeans I walked out into the living room.
}{Gray POV}{
I heard footsteps and let out a sigh of relief that Lucy was finally finished getting dressed. I looked over to see her in blue skinny jeans, a grey sweater and brown boots. Her hair was in her traditional hairdo but with a cool blue ribbon instead of green. Her belt was all hooked up and she was holding a fluffy winter coat. I was stunned I've never seen Lucy in jeans. Those jeans look pretty cute on her. Compliment her Gray, she needs them to survive.
"You look really cute today Lucy."
That sounded weird for some reason, I compliment her all the time. Crap my face is heating up. I glance at her face and her cheeks are turning pink too. Why is it so akward between us today?! I quickly turned around and started walking towards the door. The next thing I hear is quick foot steps walking over and stopping in front of me. I blink looking down at Lucy standing in front of me, I have to look down because I'm so much taller than her. She raises her arm and stops putting her hand in front of my forehead. Suddenly she flicks me in the middle of my forehead. When her nail nicks my head I wince in pain closing my eyes. "Ouch what was that for?!" I ask wanting to know why she did that all of a sudden.
"Look Gray I know your and Ice wizard, but you can still catch a could out there in just a t-shirt and pants!" She goes into the jacket closet next to the door, and pulls out two items, she throws a white, light winter coat, and then reached up and puts a grey beanie on my head to keep my ears warm. She looks up at me and pouts. I sigh in defeat and put the jacket on.
On that note we leave her house and make our way to the guild in the snowing cobblestone streets of Magnolia.

((That took forever and went no where -.-))