Never got a tour that day

This can't be happening? I still didn't believe it to be real, but it was. I looked over to my mom and smiled. I couldn't have been more nervous and more excited. My mom had gotten tickets to the Ellen DeGenerous show in California for tomorrow. We were on the plane now. I had been so upset lately about norman canceling his meet and greet. I've tried for years to get to a convention or just something, but we never had the extra money to get there. Sure I'd go and wait outside to maybe get a glance at him, but the closest I ever got to him was seeing his car leave. This was going to be fun though. Ellen could always make me laugh so this was going to be a good thing. A few hours later, we landed and went to our hotel. Damn was it nice. I looked over to my mom wondering how in the world she could've afforded this? How could she even afford this trip? We weren't rich. We quickly checked in and I fell asleep very excited for the net day.

the next day

Mom woke me up around 10 and I began getting ready for the show which was at noon. I straightened my hair and put on my blue strapless dress and a blue jean vest over it, along with my cowgirl boots. What? I'm a country girl and being in LA ain't gonna stop me from dressin like one. Once I was happy with my appearance, we headed off to the studio. We found our seats and waited for the show to start. When it finally did, everyone was having a blast. Plus this is the biggest smile I've had in weeks. About a half hour into the show Ellen started talking,

"as some of you may know next week starts season 5 of a series called the walking dead." Audience cheers. "I've personally only ever seen a few episodes, but everyone else absolutely loves it. In the audience there is a walking dead fan that I have been dying to meet"

my heart was pounding and I started to shake. No way it could be me right?

"Molly Lewis come on down here." She smiled.

i froze. No I had to have heard her wrong. The audience cheered and mom pushed me up to walk to the stage. I was in such shock when Ellen met me with a hug. I hugged back and she told me to take a seat. I sat down across from her and just looked shocked back to the crowd. Ellen began talking to me.

"so Molly you're a walking dead fan?"

i nodded still to shocked to speak.

"what do you love about it?" She asked.

i took a deep breath. I knew the reason I really loved it was because of norman, but there was no way I was saying that,

"well it's just so life like. Like you feel you're apart of that group of people and what they go through." I was about to say more when she cut me off.

"liar" she said.

i just looked at her while the audience laughed. She smiled and said,

"are you sure it's not because of a certain actor? Hmmmm?"

the audience ohhhhhhed and I felt my face turn bright red. I looked down to my knees and back up at her,

"ya it may have something to do with that"

"I knew it! Who is he?" She laughed.

i looked out to my mom who was all smiles and back to Ellen, "norman reedus"

"and he plays daryl right?" She asked as a picture of him came on the screen behind us.

i nodded and smiled at the picture.

"so tell me what you like about him." She asked.

"well what is not to like?" I laughed," he's funny, cute, just look at those eyes Ellen!"

"I see! I see!" She laughed,"and look at those muscles!"

i felt myself turn red. Thinking if norman ever watched this, he'd think I was a creep.