That's why when I arrived on his condo unit I knocked on his door three times even if his room has a doorbell and without a minute the door suddenly burst out open revealing a very handsome individual.

"Good morning."I told him smiling like a young girl...though I am not that old but still you know what I mean.

"Like wise."then he opened the door even more as a sign to let me in.

"Thank you so much."I told him in my British accent while I walked inside his room with sophistication.

"So,what makes you feel like wanting to treat for free all of the sudden?"he asked in curiosity.

I sighed in annoyance and acted uninterested"Because I am courting on you."then I winked at him.

"What!?for real!?"he shouted in disbelief.

That's why before I could even answer his question I suddenly burst out to laughter while holding my stomach and when I'm done laughing I said"No,No,No it's a joke,what I really mean is,I just wanted to pay you for your kindness towards me."then I smiled at him seriously"that's why what are you waiting and let's go and leave!"then I pulled him towards the exit which he instantly locked the door and runs in the direction of the elevator.

When we reached on the lobby we quickly walk towards the exit when suddenly came from no where a fist landed abruptly on his face that makes him fall on the ground.

"Oh my gosh August!"sabay nilapitan ko siya at tumingala para tignan ang taong nanuntok sakaniya.

"Gideon?"I said in surprise"What is that for?!"

"That is for hurting Hattie you jerk!"then he turned around and leave with another word.

"What!?"I murmured to myself in confusion before I bring my attention back to August."Are you okay?"I asked him helping him to stand up.

"Yes,I'm fine don't worry."he told me wiping the dripping blood on the side of his lips.

"Let's go back to your room,dapat natin magamot yan."

At agad na nga kaming bumalik sa Condo niya na agad ko naman ginamot ang sugat niya,I told him to seat bavk and relax,na isip ko kasi na kahit ganitong paraan man lang makabayad ako sa kabaitan na pinapakitan niya sakin.

Kaya nung nakakuha na ako ng ice bag at pamunas at iba pang kailangan ay agad na akong bumalik sakaniya at sinimulan gamutin siya.

"Does it hurt?"I asked while gently pressing the bag of ice on his bruise.

"Aw!"he said while cringing in pain.

"Im sorry."

While I am trying to lessen the pain I can not stop noticing his plumpy and kissable lips that makes me wanted to taste it......No,No,No wait WHAT!?What am I thinking?!gosh this is not right.

That's why because of my disturbing thoughts I came back to reality and accidentally looked straight in his eyes and that's when I realize that our face is only inch away from one another.

"What's wrong?"tanong niya sakin na nalilito.

"Oh no nothing,I think you should continue what I'm doing I'm just gonna a glass of water for you."I said it with embarrassment for even thinking of those things before I gave him the bag of ice.

Kaya nung nakarating na ako sa kusina ay agad akong kumuha ng isang basong tubig at ininom ito in just one gulp sabay pinalo ko ang aking noo sa sarili kong palad dahil sa pag-iisip ng kung ano at pagkatapos nun ay kinuhanan ko na din siya para ipainom sakaniya.

While I am walking towards him I notice that my heart beat go faster as I go near him and that's when I realize that I had my anxiety attack,kaya nung nakita ko na siya ay agad nanaman akong bumalik papunta sa kusina habang humihinga ng malalim.

"Lory!ano bang nangyayari sayo?!bakit ka ba nagkakaganito mukha kang tanga!"naiinis kong bulong sa sarili ko."bakit ka ba kinakabahan eh si August lang naman yun!?magkaibigan lang kayo okay!kaya wag kang mag-isip ng kung ano-anong kabaliwan baka matuloyan ka!"

I was in the middle of arguing with myself when out of no where I heard August's voice from behind asking"what's going on here?"he asked in confusion while he is still pressing the bag of ice in the side of his lips.

When I turn around to face Him I didn't mean to look at his broad chest,I know that he has V-neck gray t-shirt on,but with water that is slowly dripping on his shirt it helps to emphasize his masculine figure.

"Sheeeet!"I murmured to myself habang pasimple kong kinukurot ang sarili ko.

"Are you saying something?"nagtataka niyang tanong sabay naglalakad na siya papalapit sakin at dahil sa hindi ko alam na dahilan ay dahan-dahan naman din akong naglakad paatras hanggang sa napasandal na ako sa pader. Nung napansin niya na parang ang strange ng galaw ko ay bigla niya akong tinanong ulit."Is there something wrong?"

I gulped away my anxiety and sigh before I answered him.

"No-nothing."I stuttered