Kidnapped The King

"Ben? Ben!" Evie snapped. "Don't scare us like that!"

"Don't scare you? But it's my specialty."

Evie snarled faintly and Harry Hook came out of the mist.

"What did you do with him?" Carlos hissed.

"Oh, Uma liked him. Hmm, mm. If you're to see him again, have Mal come to the chip shop tonight. Alone."

Harry laughed and disappeared again. Evie snarling curses she hadn't used since leaving the Isle.

* * *

Ben was dragged into the hideout and shoved to his knees. The two pirates grinned then tied back his wrists behind his back. Uma appeared from the shadows and Ben stared. He had never seen anyone who looked like she did. Her eyes were nothing but evil.

"Welcome to the Isle of the Lost, your highness." Uma said with a sickly sweetness.

Ben narrowed his eyes. "Let me go."
"How cliche."

Ben was taken aback and Uma looked at the two pirates hovering over him.
"Harry! Gil! Leave him be and come here."

The two pirates left him immediately, the blonde one hung off to the side while the dark haired one wrapped his arm around Uma's waist.

"You'd better hope your girlfriend shows up. Otherwise Auradon will have to find a new king."

"What would you do with me?"

"You? Oh, feed you to the sharks...After I let my first and second mate have you, I think they'd like "torturing" the king, after all." Air quotations, not good.

"Of course you'd look better without an eye, maybe without your tongue...How about an ear, Harry?"

She looked at the darker haired pirate. So he was Harry.

"I think he wouldn't be able to hack it. Why not take care of other things?"

"Wouldn't that be a sight for poor Mal. Hmmph. Guard this kingling. I have to be someplace."

"With pleasure, Uma."

Uma left.

* * *

The next morning Harry strode around the mast the king was tied to. Unable to hurt him he could do nothing but plot and plan. If Mal didn't show up, they would make the king regret coming to the Isle, then they would kill him. It would be a slow death, but wonderful for the captain and her two hands.

Harry finally strode in front of Ben and lifted his chin with his hook.

"Ummph, how did Mal ever fall in love with you?"

Ben looked aghast and Uma walked up. "Harry! Leave the kingling be, we don't want damaged goods."
"You said I could hurt him. A few bruises beforehand wouldn't hurt."
"I said at noon. We can have our way with him then."

Harry backed off and Uma smiled at Ben.

"Gil's the sweeter of the two, although he is still pure. Maybe you'll get the honor of tainting him."
Ben looked horrified and Uma laughed wickedly, she strode off towards the wheel, her words and laughter echoing in Ben's ears. He truly shouldn't have come to the Isle with the VKs. It had been a grave mistake.

_____________________________________________________

Uma's two hands are her first and second mate. Just sayin'.