Chapter 1 Last Day At Collage

Readers POV~

My name is (y/n) (l/n), I was homeschooled from an early age because I was a chunky baby. My mother and father refuse to have their child being bullied for their weight as well as being an easy target to pick on. The years went by my weight never shifted with age. Some people are lucky they grow out of it. Me however not so lucky.

My dream job is to be a chat host. Number 1 in New York City. I'm going to be the only chat host that everyone wants to talk to.  There is one college that dose advanced media studies. Pine Hill College. Nervously submitting my application, only a select few are accepted into the college. Like always I think the worst.

I received an email two weeks later say that I have been accepted into the college. Both of my parents were absolutely delighted.

The best thing about the college is its Friday TV chat show at 5 and ends at 6 which is amazing. What's even better is I got in and tomorrow is the end of my second year at the collage. But like everything, there are bad points, I was hoping that running around the studio will at least shift a little bit of weight, but it never moves. Sadly I do get bullied quite a bit for it. I help out at the chat show everyone else has a really imported and interesting job to do. My job is getting food and drink for cast and crew. Due to my weight they take the piss out of me.

“Why don't you give the food out to us instead of eating it porky”

With all the hate aside, the collage asked a whole range of people to be on the chat show, and the person they invited today is the world-renowned billionaire Tony Stark. I'm surprised he even had time for something as small as this but still never in my life did I think I would be able to see him face to face.

An hour really does fly by don't it. My eyes were fixed to the stage where Tony, and (e/n) are. (e/n) is the role model of the collage everyone likes her but me. (e/n) is gorgeous a lot prettier than me by a long shot. She has a body at boys like, boys don't really like girls who are chubby and fat. The red light of the camera went off, and everyone speed walked towards Tony. I moved back to give more people room to try to see or speak to Tony Stark. Students of all kinds passed me they gave me the look of disgust. I was looking at my fleshy belly and didn't notice the male figure in front of me. I looked up to meet a pair of fudge brown eye staring into my (e/c).

“Hello cupcake, it's your last day huh? How would you like to work with me? Well work for me, but we can discuss that later” he ask as I got a good look at him it was Tony Stark.

'OMG its Tony Stark. Tony Stark is talking to someone like me? He wants me for a job with him? Why me? '

“Oh um ....um” I found myself looking at the floor and mumbling my words.

'I'm sure there are better looking girls here to pick from. '

“I'm sorry, but I will have to decline the offer Mr. Stark. Surely there are prettier girls out there to pick from who can take the job instead.” I said, looking everywhere but him.

“I will take that as a yes, I will see you tomorrow at Stark tower at 6.” Tony replied walking away. As students ran after him, desperately wanting attention from Mr. Stark. While I stood there stunned.

'What just happen? ' I ask myself.