Nightmares // a Max Joseph fanfiction

Chapter 1.

Bella's POV.

Intro:

It was a saturday night. I was sitting in my tiny room when I heard mrs. Wendler scream over the intercom "Dinners ready!". I heard screaming from the other orphans and running footsteps down the stairs. I, on the other hand, was still seated on my worn out bed in the tiny room I had.

You see, I'm the girl who can't trust. The girl who is easy to pick on. The girl who isn't worth it. The girl who wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. The girl who is 8 years old and still has nightmares. Doctors say I deal with insomnia, depression and am considered anti social.

Everyone in this orphanage thinks I am the freak and a weirdo. I shuddered at the word "love". For me there existed no love. After all that I've been through. I can't love and why would you even love a little orphan like me.

I hate myself, I hate everything, I hate everyone. And all this thanks to the past few families I've had. 4 years in the foster system, Family Mortenson, my last foster family was the worst one of all of them. Just when I thought it couldn't be any worse. I was just in it for the money. They hated me, they abused me both mentally and physically. It damaged my heart forever. They gave up on me and sended me back to the orphanage when I ended up in the hospital with "unexplained" concussions and broken bones. I couldn't open up and tell the doctors, especially with mr. Mortenson there. So they never knew what story to trust.

That wasn't the first time. I've been abandoned all my life, no one has ever cared. And that is why I can't trust anyone. It's not my fault I'm here. I didn't ask to be born. But that doesn't make it any better that I was.

My name is Bella. I don't have another name. Not like Mrs. Wendler does. Mrs. Wendler's name is Margaret Wendler, most people call her Mrs. Wendler though. None of the girls or boys here has more than one name. That's one of the things that makes us different, Mrs. Wendler says. Not the most important thing, of course - having one name is really just a detail. Sometimes I long for a second name, even a horrible one - I wouldn't care what it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hi guys, my first story ever. My first fanfiction. I was hesitant on starting, although writing has always been a thing I love to do. I just got this idea and I haven't seen it anywhere else. Also haven't seen many fanfictions about Max or Nev. And ofcourse I love them and the show. And please bare with my English, I'm originally Dutch. So feel free to correct anything that's spelled wrong.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Babette :)

Nightmares // (a Max Joseph fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें