Downfall

(Y/n) followed Emerald and Mercury undetected. From what (Y/n) could gather, it looked like the two were doing recon on the building. Indeed they were. They were looking for weak parts in the arena that would yield the biggest number of collateral damage in the event of an explosion or explosions.
The two split up and (Y/n) followed Emerald, pistol drawn, silencer equiped. After scouting out the remainder of the bomb sites, Emerald sent the info to Cinder. Emerald turned around and saw (Y/n), pointing his pistol at her head.
Before she could signal to her partner, (Y/n) fired a shot into her mouth, through her spine and out of the back of her head. She died instantly.
Cinder had been following (Y/n) the entire time. (Y/n) didn't sense her presence. Cinder's phone rang, alerting (Y/n). He was too slow. He was hit in the back of his head and knocked out.

Cinder:*calls Mercury* Mercury, Emerald has been killed.

Mercury: What do we do now?

Cinder: Tomorrow we plant the bombs before our match. I'll take the place of Emerald, we'll kill the opponents, detonate the bombs and then deliver our message to the whole world.

Mercury: What about that kid, (Y/n)?

Cinder: I've got him with me. We'll take him back to the dorm and have that newbie watch over him.

[The next day]

Cinder:*slaps (Y/n)* Wake up.

(Y/n): Fuck yourself.

Mercury:*punches (Y/n) in the back of the head*

(Y/n): And you can fuck yourself as well!

Cinder: Quiet! You are going to watch first hand what happens when you mess with Salem. You will whitness the wrath of what's to come. Our friend here is going to make sure that you're wide eyed when you see the death of your loved one.

(Y/n) could feel the rage flow through him. The thought of losing Blake. He could say nothing.

Newbie: I won't let you down, ma'am.

Cinder: Good. Mercury, we're leaving.

And with that the two terroists left and the newbie turned on the tv.

[Thirty minutes later]
Mercury and Cinder had ten minutes to prepare for their match. It was at this time that the newbie decided to look at (Y/n)'s lightsaber. She peered down the hole where the blade extended out of. (Y/n) took the opportunity to use the force and turn the light saber on. The blade extended through the newbie's forehead. (Y/n) promptly escaped and called Ironwood.

(Y/n):*on the scroll with Ironwood* Get every available ordnance diaposal team to the tournament now! There's multiple bombs, I'm sending the details now, we don't have much time! *sends Ironwood Cinder's plans*

Ironwood: They're on their way! *hangs up*

(Y/n) ran as fast as possible and got to the arena as the match started. The bomb squads were already on the scene. The people inside had no idea about the dangerous operations that were taking place right under their noses. It was Mercury and Cinder against Penny and Ciel.

Oobleck: Begin!

Cinder shot an arrow through Ciel's chest and out of her back. Penny looked in horror and Mercury advanced on her.

(Y/n): NOOO!

(Y/n) punches a hole through the shield with the force and jumps onto the platform in between Mercury and Penny. Mercury had a terrified look on his face as (Y/n) ignited his light saber. (Y/n) cut off both of Mercury's legs and watched as he desperately tried to crawl away on his stomach. (Y/n) took pity on him and stabbed him through the heart. Cinder took out the detonator.

Cinder: Stop! Come any closer and I'll kill everyone in this arena!

Ironwood bursted into the broadcasting station.

Ironwood: TURN IT OFF! KILL ALL THE FEEDS, NOW!

(Y/n) shot Cinders hand blowing her fingers off and destroying the detonator.

Cinder: GAA! FUCK!

(Y/n) stabbed her knees and pushed her down face first on the ground.

(Y/n): You have commited acts of terrorism against the people of Remnant. May atone for your crimes in hell!

(Y/n) executed Cinder by decapitation. But, he remembered what Ironwood had said, "Heroes are never made public." He started looking around and saw everyone taking pictures and videos of what just happened. Ironwood ran out to the rail of one of seating areas and shouted-

Ironwood: RAIDER, GET OUT OF THERE, NOW!

(Y/n) ran through the arena into the locker room area and into the docks. An Atlas military pilot signaled to him and he climbed aboard his bullhead. They flew off to Ozpin's office to tell him the news.
Back at the arena, the bombs were difused and no one civilian saw a thing about them, the body parts were cleaned up, and all phones, cameras, etc. were confiscated for "investigative purposes." All video and photographic evidence was taken down from the internet and as far as anyone is concerned, (Y/n) was in his dorm sleeping off a fever.
Just so his cover wasn't blown, Goodwitch personally escorted (Y/n) to his room at God speed.

Goodwitch: Alright, Raider, get undressed, give me your clothes, and get in bed. We'll have to destroy the clothes so no one recognises you.

(Y/n):*undresses and hands over clothes* Here.

Goodwitch:*nose bleeding* Dear God, Raider. *leaves*

About thirty minutes later team RWBY walked in.

Yang: What the hell are you up to, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Blake: You just killed Cinder and Mercury.

(Y/n): No, I've been sick all day.

Ruby: We saw you! And where you last night?!

Weiss: Look! *turns on the news*

Ironwood was being interviewed by several news companies and he was speaking on today's events. He said-

Ironwood: The two students posing as Mercury and Cinder, we're terrorists plotting against the people of Remnant. They had several bombs placed here that would have caused casualties high in the thousands. Our bomb squads worked quickly and disposed of all explosive ordinance, and a special operator killed the terrorists.

Reporter: Who is your special operator?

Ironwood: We are not at liberty to tell you the identity of our hero. That's all I can tell you, I must leave now.

Ruby: (Y/n), tell us what's going on, we're your team.

(Y/n): I'm not at liberty to tell you. *Winks really obnoxiously*

RWBY: Ooooohhhh...

Ruby: Thank you, (Y/n).

(Y/n): For what.

Blake: You know what. *kisses (Y/n) on the lips*

[Meanwhile, somewhere else in Remnant]

Three Galactic Imperial ships jumped out of light speed above Salem's hideout.

Salem: With Cinder, Roman, Neo, and Adam dead, our plan has gone down the drain. DAMMIT!

Tyrian: Shall we leave you, your highness?

Salem: All of get out of my sight.

Tyrian, Arthur, and Hazel left the room. Ten minutes later Salem could here all three screaming in pain, then they all stopped. A hooded man walked into the room with a single bladed, red light saber. He force choked Salem and torturously made her body crumble, twist, and snap under the power of the force.

Salem: PLEASE! STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST NAME IT!

???: Where is (Y/n) (Y/n)?

Salem: HE'S AT BEACON!

A storm trooper walked in and said to the hooded man-

Storm Trooper: Emperor Sideous! We have found the current wear abouts of (Y/n).

Sideous: Goooood... *stabs Salem in the chest* Let us depart.