Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Zelle went on looking for a cafe. She found Starbucks. She ordered her drinks and some donuts. She was satisfied. She doesn't wanna eat that much for she doesn't want to spoil her lunch. She was reaching something for her luggage when someone bumped her again. But this time she fell on the floor.

Zelle: What is with the people bumping me today.

Guy: I'm sorry Miss I was avoiding someone. *reaches out for his hand*

Zelle: Well-- *looks up* Omo~

She was surprised to see who he was. It was Lee DongHae of Super Junior. The reason why she wanted to move to Korea is to look for this guy and now he was infront of her. She stopped herself from panicking. She reached out for his hand and stood up.

Zelle: Its okay. You must be avoiding the reporters. I understand.

DongHae was surprised, she recognized him but she was still calm unlike other woman who would meet him would start to panic and squeal.

DongHae: Thank----

DongHae was interrupted when someone patted his back.

EunHyuk: Ya~ the reporters are crazy. The other guys are in the van already, we should go too.

DongHae was staring at Zelle who was busy brushing off her jacket. Then EunHyuk saw her.

EunHyuk: Who is she?

DongHae: I was about to ask her when you came. I bumped into her.

EunHyuk: She's pretty.

DongHae frowned somehow didn't like what EunHyuk meant.

EunHyuk: Ya~ hey there lady.

Zelle was suprised to hear that voice. It was familiar. So she looked up and was happy to see who called her. It was EunHyuk looking at her smiling.

EunHyuk: Im EunHyuk of Super Junior and you are? *reaching out his hand for a handshake*

Zelle: Yes, Im Zelle *shaking his hand* Im a huge fan of yours.

The DongHae cuts in.

DongHae: Yes, and Im Lee DongHae.

Zelle: Yes I do know you both. The famous EunHae couple.

EunHyuk: Im honored to meet a beautiful lady like you.

Zelle: Why thank you. *smiles* Im honored to meet members of my favorite group.

DongHae: The pleasure is ours.I'm really sorry about awhile ago. The reporters are crazy nowadays.

Zelle: Oh, its okay. I understand everything. Especially you guys having a comeback next month, the reporters would definitely be on your tails.

DongHae: Wow, you know our sche---

EunHyuk: Im sorry to interupt but the reporters are coming this way. We must leave now. It was nice meeting you.

Zelle looked what EunHyuk was talking about and she saw set of reporters heading their way.

DongHae: Oh-uh, there's two heading towards us on the other way.

Zelle turned around and she saw two others.

EunHyuk: We're trapped.

DongHae: I have an idea.